Chapter Discussion Did 1087 just confirm Chopper vs Pizarro?

Both are the least human member of their crews. One a reindeer, that ate the Humanfruit, the other a catman. They also both feel underappreciated by the media.

In Water 7, Chopper is mad that is bounty is only 50 berries, even though he fought bravely.

Pizarro complains that the newspaper only covers Blackbeard. He thinks it is time for him to get some infamy too.

Both are the least human member of their crews. One a reindeer, that ate the Humanfruit, the other a catman. They also feel underappreciated by the media.

In Water 7, Chopper is mad that is bounty is only 50 berries, even though he fought bravely.

Pizarro complains that the newspaper only covers Blackbeard. He thinks it is time for him to get some infamy too.

Lol what.

Kinda reaching but it's possible.

I don't think Pizarro is really complaining about not getting some recognition but moreso of a clout chaser.

He wants to do something big. Very cocky attitude. Pizarro wants to be the captain of the BBP before but got shot down by Lafitte.
Pizarro solos the entire crew bar Luffy and Zoro what are you on ☠️
Biggest cap.

K

I don't think Pizarro is really complaining about not getting some recognition but moreso of a clout chaser.

He wants to do something big. Very cocky attitude. Pizarro wants to be the captain of the BBP before but got shot down by Lafitte.

Biggest cap.
The way he acts is like a Sanji opponent
😬🙊🙊🙊

Pizarro's a Sanji opponent, no doubt. I recall Sanji was pretty ticked not having a bounty after the Alanasta ones came in, Chopper's insecurity regarding bounty is never really in comparison to anyone else whilst Pizarro wants all the clout, even wanting to take over from Teach pre-timeskip. Seems more like Sanji being mad about not getting recognition and comparing himself to those with bounties above him than Chopper just complaining about no recognition at all.

Biggest cap.
They are the only two who showed enough potential AOE to take him down and that's a fact with Luffy's enormous punch and Zoro's mountain ranged slashes