Did anyone watch Tiger king ?

F

Fallen Prince

Just watched the show on Netflix what is your reaction about Joe exotic and his Oklahoma zoo i was like holy f**k this man really exist , I found Carol Baskin shady as shit btw !!​

D

Dragomir

Yeah...I stopped at like episode 6? All the motherfuckers are crazy bro. The woman with the disappearing husband? Crazy. That guy with a cult full of women? Crazy. Tiger King himself? Batshit insane.

Not gonna lie, that part when his husbands were actually straight this whole time had me laughing so fucking hard. It was just a huge bruh moment for me.

Baskin ABSOLUTELY killed her husband, nothing will convince me otherwise.

Also, just want John Finlay to take care of his new teeth, because looking at his mouth was by far the most cringeworthy part of the series :whitepress:
100 fucking percent she killed him. Man disappeared without a trace and she had threats to kill him? Killer is her for sure.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah...I stopped at like episode 6? All the motherfuckers are crazy bro. The woman with the disappearing husband? Crazy. That guy with a cult full of women? Crazy. Tiger King himself? Batshit insane.

Not gonna lie, that part when his husbands were actually straight this whole time had me laughing so fucking hard. It was just a huge bruh moment for me.

100 fucking percent she killed him. Man disappeared without a trace and she had threats to kill him? Killer is her for sure.
Like...HOW did Exotic get jailed for paying someone to kill her, which he copped to publicly, but nobody looked into this bitch whose husband hasn’t been seen in so many years?? Did we need more hard evidence that the American justice system ALWAYS fucks up in the wrong direction??

D

Dragomir

Like...HOW did Exotic get jailed for paying someone to kill her, which he copped to publicly, but nobody looked into this bitch whose husband hasn’t been seen in so many years?? Did we need more hard evidence that the American justice system ALWAYS fucks up in the wrong direction??
Yeah, and she got married to the other guy damn near immediately afterwards too right? I don't remember it saying she had mourned his death either. Definitely not a good look.

F

Fallen Prince

Carol baskin reminds me of my ex partner . They love to dominate thing as they wish .

But we have to say Joe is crazy dude did you watch his song I saw tiger ? :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Carol baskin reminds me of my ex partner . They love to dominate thing as they wish .

But we have to say Joe is crazy dude did you watch his song I saw tiger ? :milaugh:
Bro, I was PLAYING that damn song for weeks after I watched the documentary...my girlfriend got so fucking sick of me coming up to her day or night and whispering into her ear “I saw tiger...and the tiger saw MAN” :gokulaugh:

Yeah, and she got married to the other guy damn near immediately afterwards too right? I don't remember it saying she had mourned his death either. Definitely not a good look.
It was, like, right after the first guy went missing!! Almost as if they knew they’d need to get married quickly so they couldn’t testify against each other in court...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ended the series feeling very disgusted. Not only at the people in the program but those making it. They tacked on a hamfisted “save the tigers” message last episode after spending their entire documentary feeding into the human drama instead of looking at the conditions tigers have and whether or not it’s best to keep a population in captivity—Tim Stark made a quick argument about the disappearing wildlife for tigers and exotic animals but we never got that discussion in full.

instead we have an egotistical woman who uses free labor to run her park while profiting from it all and likely murdered her husband, a gay drug addict who preyed on confuses young men, and a sex feind who has a cult and makes it impossible for young girls to leave.

Trash television. It’s so bad that the drug dealer who inspired scar face is somehow the most earnest guy there. Not only are the people bad but the documentary series itself is.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ended the series feeling very disgusted. Not only at the people in the program but those making it. They tacked on a hamfisted “save the tigers” message last episode after spending their entire documentary feeding into the human drama instead of looking at the conditions tigers have and whether or not it’s best to keep a population in captivity—Tim Stark made a quick argument about the disappearing wildlife for tigers and exotic animals but we never got that discussion in full.

instead we have an egotistical woman who uses free labor to run her park while profiting from it all and likely murdered her husband, a gay drug addict who preyed on confuses young men, and a sex feind who has a cult and makes it impossible for young girls to leave.

Trash television. It’s so bad that the drug dealer who inspired scar face is somehow the most earnest guy there. Not only are the people bad but the documentary series itself is.
If you’re looking for morality in reality television, that’s your first mistake. We were hesitant about giving it a watch because my girlfriend is really sensitive to shit like animal abuse, but for how horrible every single human in that show is, they really do take care of the animals they own. *Should* they be entrusted to work with tigers on some farm in Oklahoma?? Probably not, and that lack of oversight is only amplified by the documentary. Still, it’s the government’s responsibility to step in and see what’s going on, something they failed to do for decades. You don’t get mad at the stove when a child puts their hand on it, but you also don’t ignore the child and let them burn their skin all the way off.

It’s sensationalism for the sake of it, sure...but all Netflix cares about is the viewership, they have no ethical quandaries as a corporation. Again, this is true for ALL reality TV.

F

Fallen Prince

They had a guy who is based on Tony montana from scarface . Its crazy this guy was sentenced to 100 years only to be parolled within 7 years !

F

Fallen Prince

Yeah I've seen a few episodes, then I saw a clip of Joe asking who he can't freely say the n-word so I dropped the show. Oh and fuck Joe :kayneshrug:
He supported Trump in 2016 .

Its odd to see he is racist though he is gay and has 3 male partner .

Is this show worth watching?
Not really , if you are animal lover it will hurt your feeling how batshit they treat those tiger in cage . I watched it because most of my friend were talking about it in my messanger then i couldnt help it .

Last edited by a moderator: