Questions & Mysteries Did Kizaru Pass Along a Message to X-Drake when he Kicked Him

Kizaru kicked X Drake...

• Cuz he thought Drake was a pirate

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • To keep up appearances

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Just for kicks

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • To pass along a secret message

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Cuz he thought he saw some gum on his shoe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now that we know Drake & Kizaru were secretly on the same side, it puts that light speed kick in a different perspective. First of all, I find it WAY funnieršŸ¤£. Second, did he pass on a secret message to Drake before kicked him (like Kuma)? Did he jus kick him to keep up appearances? Does he even know about sword? His ranking would almost definitely mean heā€™d know about it. Then again he is Kizaru. Personally, I hope he realized that Drake was on his side right after the kick, then just be like ā€œwhateverā€

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
ā€Ž
Personally, I hope he realized that Drake was on his side right after the kick, then just be like ā€œwhateverā€
lmao

I think Oda didn't plan for Drake to still be a marine since the Supernova were a last minute addition, but in a story's context, I think Kizaru just forgot or didn't care and kicked Drake

E
I don't really thinks Kizaru knows about SWORD, even though he is a admiral. Akainu is too and if he knew everyone probably would be dead
Also, he doesn't seem like a reliable guy...

why is there no poll option about the secret message though? @Kiwipom can you fix that?

i also dont necessarily think kizaru knows about sword, but him passing a message to drake (or maybe an order? like, getting into kaidos crew?) is definitely an interesting idea.