Chapter Discussion Did Roger tried to Talk to Imu sama?

Im talking about what happen to the god valley. Where Rock D Xebec and Garp and Roger fought. But remember according to Sengoku Garp was protecting a celestial dragon! What if what happened to God Valley was more deeper?! Rocks D. xebec was one of the people who was close to Onepiece…what if rocks was so close at it and he read some poneglyphs in another way and found out about the existence of inu sama and he wants him because he basically controls the world of onepiece. And at the same time Roger was trying to protect him to probably talk to him because i dont think roger really killed people he is like ace and luffy i think roger is a pure hearted man if this what happened then evweything could be resolve

it probably means that the existence of sword which is coby was a member was probably created by garp and sengoku and the reason why they created this in the first place is to remove the marines to the ties of the celestial dragons and gorosei , and probably a lot more that i forgot to mentioned what do you guys think?