General & Others Did Uta Do a Better Infinite Tsukuyomi

The best dream world maker has...

• magic eyes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • the voice of an (fallen) angel

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
All I was thinkin' the entire movie

Basically 2 long haired divas (Uta & Madara Uchiha) so upset with the real world, they try to trap everyone in a dream world

Personally its a real toughie, imo:
- Madara had a slightly better reason
- Uta had a better dream monster
- Uta almost made it work through popularity
- Madara almost made it work through force, alone
- Both had equally bad fates for the victims

Well, the Demon King, responsible for Uta's dream world iirc, created the dream world which is a parallel universe. It is better than Madara's Infinite Tsukuyomi. That being said, Uta's power is also too broken for OP canon.

Yo, @Salah WG, is the Uta+Dream Demon combo a mirror to Imu+Whirpool Guy?
No, i think it's more of a Foreshadowing of Blackbeard's True Form
Brook said that His Body & Skills/Abilities are Powered by his Special Soul

Think about it, even though Brook is just a Skeleton, He is able to Function exactly like his Old Living Body
Meaning his Soul was able to carry on all his Functionalities, making Current Brook seem like an Incarnation of his Former Self

The same with Blackbeard, his Body Structure changed because of a Special Soul/Presence inside him
Meaning whatever is inside him belonged to a Being who doesn't Sleep, can Eat multiple DFs, Physically Enhanced ... etc

This is why Luffy/Zoro addressed him as "They", this is why Shiryu sensed something Special about him, this is why Shanks wanna stop him at all costs, it's because of what He could become

So just like Soul of Human Brook got transferred to Skeleton Brook without losing Functionalities of Original Body
Soul of a Very Powerful Being got transferred to Body of Blackbeard granting him same Functionalities of that Being's Original Body

There is One Being who is considered Trion, associated with "Dreams", doesn't Sleep, explains BB's Flag (Three Skulls & Eight Bones), looks similar to BB with Current Beard, considered Sea Devil (That's Epithet of Real Life Blackbeard) ... etc

It's none other than Cthulhu.
Where is Original Body? It's in none other than Enies Lobby, that Dark Pit
That's why Ennies Lobby is Island that never goes Dark, it has a Perma Sun, which probably prevents Sea Devil from coming out

Whirlpool Man is heavily related ofc, but i'm not sure how Oda gonna write his Scenarios, i just suggest Key Points.
Anyway, i believe OP's Biggest Plot Twist is that it's basically a Dream World created by Haki in the vision of it's Creator
But currently Blackbeard is playing the role of the Dreamer, it's like They are living in his Timeline & Luffy must replace him
It's a complicated Story but it will start to make sense once some Characters get Introduced

All I was thinkin' the entire movie

Basically 2 long haired divas (Uta & Madara Uchiha) so upset with the real world, they try to trap everyone in a dream world

Personally its a real toughie, imo:
- Madara had a slightly better reason
- Uta had a better dream monster vshare
- Uta almost made it work through popularity
- Madara almost made it work through force, alone
- Both had equally bad fates for the victims
I got this,...