Controversial Diddy is a Sacrificial Goat to keep the rest of the sex abusers in the Music Industry from going to jail

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Diddy is 100% guilty, and needs to go to jail.

Epstein's client list never got justice, so the victims still have none.

If everyone else in the industry connected with this gets off the way Diddy got off at his parties, there will be no justice.

I'm more lenient to give settlements to people like Usher, who were brainwashed into the environment, but their victims deserve more than a lot of Benjamins and apologies written by rich lawyers.

Tell me Drake and Jay-Z have nothing to do with this shit with a straight face. Kanye's fucked up, obviously, but he's been pretty honest about how deep this shit goes, which is why Diddy was still getting public support while Kanye was getting dragged around by the media.

The entire America/European Entertainment Industry is compromised and needs to be treated as such.

Diddy was created to control this industry. Diddy is not the tip of the iceberg, he's the ice falling off into the ocean to melt and sink.

Kizaruber Eats

"To live, would be an awfully grand adventure."
He's not the first either sadly. Not just in the music industry too.

These celebs love to role play sacrifices for a reason. Cult shit too. Tons of celebs have been doing that left evil eye hand gesture shit too.

Diddy is just the Epstein/Weinstein of the music industry but I'm sure a certain few others are just as bad too.

Tell me Drake and Jay-Z have nothing to do with this shit with a straight face.
These two for example^.

Kesha is another one, a whole load of fucked up can of worns with her. "Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy".

Then there's Taylor and her actual unironic cult. Jared Leto too, genuine cult not even exaggerating.

These celebs love to role play sacrifices for a reason. Cult shit too. Tons of celebs have been doing that left evil eye hand gesture shit too.

Diddy is just the Epstein/Weinstein of the music industry but I'm sure a certain few others are just as bad too.

These two for example^.

Kesha is another one, a whole load of fucked up can of worns with her. "Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy".

Then there's Taylor and her actual unironic cult. Jared Leto too, genuine cult not even exaggerating.
Humanity in ancient times had Tribes. This wasn't perfect, but, it was natural.

That's why modern society feels so shitty and artificial.

Modern humanity has cults, not tribes. People who are forced together and tricked into serving other people, rather than groups that form naturally.

You look at past Europe compared to Native America: Europe was a bunch of people forcing their children to do what they want, while denying being connected as one. The Native Americans accepted that they were one people, but, had separate tribes, so people could form their own spaces and own lifestyles overtime.

This is just what European culture is based on: exploitation.

Kids safely sexually expressing themselves in puberty was never the problem, adults using the sexuality of pubescent humans as an excuse to control and then exploit them is the problem.

Religion, politics, entertainment, education all do this. Criticize and punish children for being horny, then serve them up to the wolves to get raped once they are isolated in a classroom, or church, or recording booth. Use religious and political morality and laws to separate kids from their Guardians to make it easier to rape them.

The cherry on top is blaming the kids for having the nerve to be pubescent and horny in the first place. "Wow, why was this 12-year-old wearing a tank top that revealed her breasts?" Well, you have control over your eyes, why are you using your eyes to sexually exploit children in public???

Who owns Diddy? Follow the money.

Kizaruber Eats

This is probs better in sensitive topics section btw? Hopefully a mod will move it?

Excellent point about tribes @CoC: Color of Clowns .

There was a French king who did the most evil, cartel type shit to children. Reading what he did traumatised me and made feel sick as hell especially as a victim of (much lighter though) childhood abuse too.

This is probs better in sensitive topics section btw? Hopefully a mod will move it?

Excellent point about tribes @CoC: Color of Clowns .

There was a French king who did the most evil, cartel type shit to children. Reading what he did traumatised me and made feel sick as hell especially as a victim of (much lighter though) childhood abuse too.
I thought about the entertainment section, but didn't think that was right either.

I'm fine with the thread being moved if there's a better section I didn't think of. Didn't know there was a sensitive topics section, do you have a link for the future? Should have just asked.

Kizaruber Eats

Yeah, the entire industry is fcked up as the World Government or the Empire in Akame Ga Kill. If you got money and status you are protected from most shit but you’re still known and have the money to bail yourself out and you have people you know. If your one of the people not in the higher up your gonna get arrested and you won’t have money but you won’t be known, also you won’t have a chance of defending yourself pretty much

These two for example^.

Not sure if I’ve ever heard of the “left evil eye hand gesture”, but it sounds creepy :luchosop:

Kizaruber Eats

Not sure if I’ve ever heard of the “left evil eye hand gesture”, but it sounds creepy :luchosop:
I was meant to post it earlier, its very "eye opening" pun intended lol:

"Wearing an evil eye bracelet on your left wrist or a ring on your left hand will protect your personal life. Meanwhile, your right side symbolizes more concrete, material things in your life."

https://www.satyajewelry.com/blogs/blessings-of-truth/is-there-a-right-way-to-wear-evil-eye-jewelry

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/3yqubj
https://www.tumblr.com/averageicewitch/121925187421/doflamingos-evil-eye

Short video version if you prefer:

"Fun fact": Sandra Bullock produly admitted to using foreskins of circumcised babies for facial treatment. Yes you read that right. She told Ellen Degenerate about it on her show. Same Ellen who had Epsteins Island as her backdrop for her show.

Ok so it might be a cultural/religious thing ofc actually? I didnt know that....

https://people.howstuffworks.com/culture-traditions/cultural-traditions/hamsa.htm
It's protection," Frankel says, "not only to protect against illness and bad fortune, but against this notion of the evil eye, which is very powerful in almost all cultures, but especially in the Middle East and Southern Mediterranean. The hamsa is a protective eye that can bring good luck and wards off the evil one."

You can think of the evil eye as an invisible, supernatural entity. Jewish superstition in particular holds that it lurks in the world at large, ready to afflict individuals around the world with malignant force if provoked.

"The evil eye is envious of other people's good luck or happiness in life," Frankel says. "So to counter it, you have to either put something up that will be a bit of an antidote to the evil eye, or something that will hide your good fortune."

There are numerous examples of self-deprecating deflections in Jewish superstitions of the evil eye – such as insisting that a newborn baby is ugly as opposed to beautiful or refraining from calling on two families in a row at a wedding or bar mitzvah.

On one level, the hamsa hand can therefore be seen as a powerful sign, a divine symbol warding off an unseen evil. It is associated either with the divine hand of God or with the hand of revered religious figures.

Hamsa in Christian Symbolism

But there are also likely connections between the hamsa hand and a rude hand gesture invoking the symbol of the cuckold's horns. In this, we might well compare the idea of warding off the evil eye with 16th century Protestant reformer Martin Luther's accounts of farting at the devil, or the notion of, say, raising your middle finger at a spooky house.

In this interpretation of universal sign of the hamsa, you're essentially cussing at the evil eye.

In modern times, this cuckold's horns hand symbol, often referred to as "devil horns" or just "the horns" has been popularized among heavy metal musical artists and fans. Former Black Sabbath singer Ronnie James Dio is often cited as the one to bring the horns into heavy metal culture, although the hand sign has appeared countless times throughout human history.

In a 2001 interview, Dio gave some clues to his origin of the symbol "It's NOT the devil's sign like we're here with the devil. It's an Italian thing I got from my grandmother… to ward off the evil eye or to give the evil eye, depending on which way you do it. It's just a symbol but it had magical incantations and attitudes to it and I felt it worked very well with Sabbath."
Wait... a minute.....

But there are also likely connections between the hamsa hand and a rude hand gesture invoking the symbol of the cuckold's horns.

:whitepress::kaidowhat::luchosop:

There's much worser than this they've done though, extremely fucked up stuff I won't post or talk about openly on here but think of some of the most evil, fucked up, disgusting movie and tv showss you may have heard of at least and you won't be far off depending on which ones you think about too.
For example the After School short film special with Sarah Paulson and Wes Bentley, famous for the American Horror Story series which gets extremely fucked up especially during season 5 too etc and also what was planned for the Leon the Professional movie originally:

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/t2ijfd
It's extremely sickening but just a glimpse of the absolute depravity, degeneracy, dehuamnisation and thus actual evil in Hollywood, the media industries and such for most of a century at least now.

We may "evolve" a lot in knowledge, skills, medical advancement, science, technology, socially etc but an overwhelming part of the human race is still extremely backwards, corrupt and thus purely evil beyond words ofc unfortunately.
I may have laughed but it wasn't funny :kriwhat:
:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::sadgrin::sadgrin::sadgrin::sadgrin:

:hihihi:

Go to Hollywood, theyre plenty of "Diddys"
Exactly!

Just gotta look up the FUCKED up stuff about Nickelodeon alone, absolutely harrowing stuff. The "Quiet on Set" documentary and horror stories etc:

There's so many videos of Dan Schneider actively sexually harassing underage actresses and thus famous faces like Miranda Cosgrove and Ariana Grande back in the day. And his immense feet fetishism like Tarantino has too. The story of Kill Bill and how Tarantino almost got Uma killed for real and covered it up is horrifying too.

The rumours I've heard about Miley Cyrus, Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan etc on what happened to them at Disney and Nickelodeon and such are sickening too. A lot of stuff coming out with Bieber now, people noticing the warnings/red flags and thus signs something was extremely wrong and after how Diddy was with Bieber and how Diddy abused and groomed Usher in the most extreme ways apparently from a VERY young age, its no wonder both Diddy and Usher were obsessed with Bieber too.

We already have a thread for this criminal.

Define perversion :pepecafe:

Wtf?

Last edited:
Kanye's fucked up, obviously, but he's been pretty honest about how deep this shit goes, which is why Diddy was still getting public support while Kanye was getting dragged around by the media.
Kanye did something that no black person was supposed to be caught doing when under the support of the music/media moguls. One thing's for sure, he got made an example out of.

Scary stuff

Kizaruber Eats

Kanye West, now legally known as Ye, has been involved in numerous controversies throughout his career. Some of the most notable include:

• Antisemitic remarks: In late 2022, West made a series of antisemitic comments on social media and in interviews, leading to widespread condemnation and the loss of several lucrative business partnerships. He stated that he "loved Hitler" and denied the Holocaust, among other offensive remarks.
  • Pro-slavery comments: In 2018, West caused outrage by suggesting that slavery was a "choice" during an appearance on TMZ Live.
  • Interruption of Taylor Swift's acceptance speech: At the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, West infamously interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech for Best Female Video to declare that Beyoncé deserved the award instead.
  • Support for Donald Trump: West's vocal support for Donald Trump and his wearing of a "Make America Great Again" hat sparked controversy and divided his fanbase.
  • Controversial fashion designs: West's fashion line, Yeezy, has been criticized for its high prices and sometimes impractical designs.
  • Erratic behavior and mental health struggles: West has publicly discussed his struggles with bipolar disorder, and his sometimes erratic behavior has been a source of concern and controversy.
To answer your specific question, yes, Kanye West did express admiration for Hitler and made numerous antisemitic remarks. This occurred in late 2022 during interviews and on social media. He stated that he "loved Hitler" and that the Nazi leader had "good qualities." He also denied the Holocaust, calling it "factually incorrect." These comments were widely condemned as hateful and dangerous.