Do yall want to hear a story of my week.

You can pick from.

1.)Caught my girl in bed with another woman
2.)Bought a bunch of books. (I'll tell you what they were)
3.) I used my multimeter to trouble shoot my car problems

Two for the books and three for the girlfriend so I'll tell both. Nobody cares about cars huh.

So I facetimed my girl. (Little background she lives in ghana we met in america and she's moving here at the end of the week. Full ride scholarship to duke.) She's in bed with a woman and she says I want you to meet her this is going to be your second wife. (More backstory. Her brother has two wives. )

They're watching Jeffery Dahmer on netflix. Now to let you know more about her she's not gay. Infact being gay is illegal in ghana and you will be put in jail. She shows me this girl named mavis and I'm a little annoyed because she keeps showing me her ass. They are both have on skin tight pants and have their hair braided the same. Now she holding the phone in this girl's face wanting me to talk to her. Which is probably as awkward for the girl as it is me. But I'm the kinda guy I hate when people hold things in my face. So I ask the girl who she is ND what she does for a living, how old she is and if she is married. She's 26 she's known my girl since they were kids she sells diapers and she's single.

So any man who's been in this situation or anyone similar knows not to show this girl to much attention so I didn't and asked her to give the phone to my girl. Now her brother has two wives it's pretty common in ghana and we've talked about it before. I said i wouldnt mind and she said she didn't mind but that was when we first met. After about six months she said she didn't want to share me. And she does stuff like this all the time. So I'm being jovial and joking alot. Best not to get to involved. Believr me though i was as attent as a dog in a bone factory. Never let women control the situation though so I'm joking with my girl and I tell her I'll talk to her later when her friend leaves.

I call her later and immediately she starts talking about her friend. I ignore her and talk about other things. Once again pretending I wasn't happy as a Ukrainian the day putin dies.

But all I can think about is when she goes to North Carolina and what type of roommate she will have. And since I'm pretty serious with this girl how many times this situation will happen to me.

So about the books. I've bout over a dozen books this month I'm an engineer so I like old reference books and I can get them from the goodwill about 2 dollars a piece.

Algebra with trigonometry for college students. Aufmann*Barker* Lockwood

Websters pocket computer Dictionary

The wizards of space travel Neil f coming PhD

Fourth edition Java how to program double entry book keeping accounting for non profit organizations

101 best gluten free foods

Manhattan prep 5 lbs of gre problems

Evolution diversity and ecology units 4 5 and 8.( just realized this is a series now I have to find the other books)

This among a few other books not in front of me.
Such as sql in 23 days and Two physics books surprisingly by michio kaku and niel degrasse tyson

Also a book about the Russian spys who stole the secret of the atomic bomb from america.

Two for the books and three for the girlfriend so I'll tell both. Nobody cares about cars huh.

So I facetimed my girl. (Little background she lives in ghana we met in america and she's moving here at the end of the week. Full ride scholarship to duke.) She's in bed with a woman and she says I want you to meet her this is going to be your second wife. (More backstory. Her brother has two wives. )

They're watching Jeffery Dahmer on netflix. Now to let you know more about her she's not gay. Infact being gay is illegal in ghana and you will be put in jail. She shows me this girl named mavis and I'm a little annoyed because she keeps showing me her ass. They are both have on skin tight pants and have their hair braided the same. Now she holding the phone in this girl's face wanting me to talk to her. Which is probably as awkward for the girl as it is me. But I'm the kinda guy I hate when people hold things in my face. So I ask the girl who she is ND what she does for a living, how old she is and if she is married. She's 26 she's known my girl since they were kids she sells diapers and she's single.

So any man who's been in this situation or anyone similar knows not to show this girl to much attention so I didn't and asked her to give the phone to my girl. Now her brother has two wives it's pretty common in ghana and we've talked about it before. I said i wouldnt mind and she said she didn't mind but that was when we first met. After about six months she said she didn't want to share me. And she does stuff like this all the time. So I'm being jovial and joking alot. Best not to get to involved. Believr me though i was as attent as a dog in a bone factory. Never let women control the situation though so I'm joking with my girl and I tell her I'll talk to her later when her friend leaves.

I call her later and immediately she starts talking about her friend. I ignore her and talk about other things. Once again pretending I wasn't happy as a Ukrainian the day putin dies.

But all I can think about is when she goes to North Carolina and what type of roommate she will have. And since I'm pretty serious with this girl how many times this situation will happen to me.

So about the books. I've bout over a dozen books this month I'm an engineer so I like old reference books and I can get them from the goodwill about 2 dollars a piece.

Algebra with trigonometry for college students. Aufmann*Barker* Lockwood

Websters pocket computer Dictionary

The wizards of space travel Neil f coming PhD

Fourth edition Java how to program double entry book keeping accounting for non profit organizations

101 best gluten free foods

Manhattan prep 5 lbs of gre problems

Evolution diversity and ecology units 4 5 and 8.( just realized this is a series now I have to find the other books)

This among a few other books not in front of me.
Such as sql in 23 days and Two physics books surprisingly by michio kaku and niel degrasse tyson

Also a book about the Russian spys who stole the secret of the atomic bomb from america.

Part 2 when?
:pepebusi: