Does Megumi have the strongest curse technique in the series than a limitless 6 eyes user or a possible 3rd technique user not mentioned?

I have speed read some chapters but kept up with the series. But I dont think Megumi mastered his domain expansion when he fought one of Sukuna's fingers, still has to show he has exorcised other shikagami or all 10, and we might not know if this will happen later but exorcising mahoraga. But both heads of the zenin and Gojo clans killed each other before passing their jujutsu skills to Megumi and Satoru but this implies that the Zenin master more than likely summoned Mahoraga to get them both killed.

There are people that debate who is stronger between a 20 finger Sukuna to Gojo, but I think Megumi having this flashback as to how both heads have died was because Mahoraga was summoned. If Mahoraga killed a limitless 6 eyes user than Gojo never really had a chance of fighting 20 finger Sukina. Toji could have killed him before because he knew about Gojo and Gojo didnt know shit about him than Toji died in the end from the purple technique. Sukuna won the battle with Mahoraga because he immediately realized the wheel on his back spun by recognizing dismantle slash and that positive energy didnt work so he switched to reverse negative energy, use his domain to summon malevolent shrine which not only uses dismantle but cleave as well. Knew that Mahoraga was going to regenerate because Mahoraga did not know about Cleave he quickly attacked Mahoraga with Jogos technique and that was the end, So I am assuming if Sukuna never fought Jogo he would not use the flame techique and be out of techniques to which Mahoraga will kill him and that will be the end of JJK.

Gojo could win but he would have to immediately realize why his blue, red or purple didnt work, because if he finds out on the 2nd try than mahoraga will survive the his 3rd technique and be out of techniques to kill mahoraga because the domain expansion just creates a time stop. At this point Gojo has to kill the shadow user which will be difficult with Mahoraga in the way and he can use the other 9 beasts.

The wheel thing spinned twice one was when sukuna used dismantle and spun again when maharoga realized positive energy wouldnt work because Sukuna used a human vessel so it switched to using negative energy attacks. I think Megumi will have to use 9 of his techniques where the ninth offers the final blow because mahoragas wheel can spin 8 times, even tricking him with rabbits is considered a technique for the wheel to spin like mahoraga realized his positive energy couldnt do shit. If anything Megumi should get the 9 beasts, have Yutas cursed energy and master his domain expansion to win.

Gojo and Zenin have powerful curse technique users so I am wondering about the 3rd family which is Kuma to have a powerful technique that is on par with Zenin clans shadow user or Gojo clans limitless 6 eye user? Sort of guessing that maybe Yuji's father had the 3rd family's most powerful curse technique. I dont even know if Megumi mastering his curse technique or Gojo would be enough to beat Sukuna on full power, the MC is usually the strongest in the end but Yuji doesnt offer any good curse techniques other than black flash.