General & Others Does Oda know what the One Piece is?

Does Oda know what the One Piece is?

• Total voters
After 25 years and over 1020+ chapters, I really don't think he knows what the One Piece is which is why we are given zero information about it. Do yall believe Oda knows what the One Piece is? If so, do you believe it will "live up to the hype" he created? I created a poll.

I thi k hes written himself into several corners. I use to think One Piece was a place where you cpuod talk to the dead but I dont think that wouod make rayleigh laugh. Im sure though joyboy's skeleton is waiting patiently with dome type of sign or something.

I thi k hes written himself into several corners. I use to think One Piece was a place where you cpuod talk to the dead but I dont think that wouod make rayleigh laugh. Im sure though joyboy's skeleton is waiting patiently with dome type of sign or something.
The laughing thing really annoyed me. Was totally random and completely unnecessary to “hide” that for 25 years as if any fans will be able to guess what he means by “laugh tale”. Seems like Oda creating things out his ass last minute just to add “new spices” to the already over seasoned story.

The laughing thing really annoyed me. Was totally random and completely unnecessary to “hide” that for 25 years as if any fans will be able to guess what he means by “laugh tale”. Seems like Oda creating things out his ass last minute just to add “new spices” to the already over seasoned story.
Well after reading this thread i think a scene where all the strawhats are belly laughijg including Zoro robij and usopp would be prescious. It almost certainly wont live up to the hype but its the most anticipated thong in manga. That or the day ippo kiss kamui.