General & Others Does this confirm chopper is awakened?

Isn't this

effectively the same thing as this
both are models of the hito hito no mi.

I think the whole enhanced freedom thing might not just apply to Luffy but to all awakened zoans. Awakened zoans don't simply become stronger, they get greater control over their zoan forms. This is why Chopper can transform in a similar manner to Luffy's. This could however, just be something exclusive to the hito hito no mi DFs.

Isn't this

effectively the same thing as this
both are models of the hito hito no mi.

I think the whole enhanced freedom thing might not just apply to Luffy but to all awakened zoans. Awakened zoans don't simply become stronger, they get greater control over their zoan forms. This is why Chopper can transform in a similar manner to Luffy's. This could however, just be something exclusive to the hito hito no mi DFs.
No only Nkka fruit has the freedom thing

Chopper awakened form is Monster form
That's why he hasn't fully mastered it yet

I think his monster form is his awakened Zoan form thou
Kaido did mention that Zoan's awakening is transformation and awakening is when your mind and body catch up with your ability
So perhaps that's the reason why Chopper was unable to control it previously and now can only last for a moment
Because his mind and body is not there yet to catch up with his ability and he forced it with rumble ball