Does this series need a Roger/Shanks/Luffy type villain?

Does this series need a Roger/Shanks/Luffy type villain?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Deku reminds me of Coby, somehow.

I find it unrealistic how all villains in this series are evil. There must be some people out there who don't want to have their quirks regulated, yet aren't planning on killing civilians or taking over da world.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
There must be some people out there who don't want to have their quirks regulated
Like ReDestro?

ReDestro was an upstanding member of society who ran a business and is far from a traditional villain lol. I would say he wasn’t stereotypically evil like you are saying.

What about Stain?

He was a villain specifically because he thought the Hero system was corrupt and wanted to get rid of all the bad heroes, specifically leaving the good ones alive and idolizing All Might.

I don’t think there’s as many stereotypically evil MHA villains as you are suggesting lol. MHA is more about falling in line with society vs seeking to uproot society rather than it being about good vs evil.

Re destro killing his secretary in such a brutal manner turned me off him a bit. As villains go he became someone detestable to me. Never mind his so-called lofty ideals. Was hoping the guy he killed had a resurrection quirk or somehow came back and was revealed to be the true mastermind or something.

Like ReDestro?

ReDestro was an upstanding member of society who ran a business and is far from a traditional villain lol. I would say he wasn’t stereotypically evil like you are saying.

What about Stain?

He was a villain specifically because he thought the Hero system was corrupt and wanted to get rid of all the bad heroes, specifically leaving the good ones alive and idolizing All Might.

I don’t think there’s as many stereotypically evil MHA villains as you are suggesting lol. MHA is more about falling in line with society vs seeking to uproot society rather than it being about good vs evil.
Stain ain't a good guy. Definitely not Luffy type villain. Killing heroes instead of civilians don't mean he is a good guy.

My point was the government chases after anyone who doesn't wanna be regulated by it. It don't make sense for all those guys to be killers.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Deku reminds me of Coby, somehow.

I find it unrealistic how all villains in this series are evil. There must be some people out there who don't want to have their quirks regulated, yet aren't planning on killing civilians or taking over da world.
That wouldn't be bad at all. Maybe it's because I got used to that though.