Speculations Doflamingo and Moria will join cross guild

Why i think it should happen? Because it'd be cool
:kata:

Like everyone's already said cross guild should raid impel down in order to get free labor aka doflamingo. It'd also allow them to save bon chan the 🐐 and a good amount of strong fodder

We know perona is trying to meet up with moria so maybe she'll try and convince him to join since she knows mihawk. Idk how but if theirs a way to get moria back to his prime it needs to happen

No, Fuck them. Especially Doffy. At least the other three are not pussies. But no for Moria too.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck Doflamingo and Moria. I want Hancock to join them... Mihawk/Croc/Hancock trio, dynamic would be awesome.
Hancock won't join them...if anything she would join Luffy since he is an emperor now. Though the main reason is she runs a kingdom..her whole kingdom is seen as a pirate group. So most likely she would be under Luffy an emperor.

I don't think boa would want to be around any of them if she had the choice
If she was gonna follow anyone itd be luffy unless she doesn't have an option
It's a "guild" or "alliance" as long as they ignore reputation of supposed Buggy's leadership, I guess.

But that's also I want her to join. Her character's exploration has pretty much devolved into "pride princess. though luffy fangirl. Hates everything else". Would be nice to see her interact and even somewhat get along with other characters.

It's a "guild" or "alliance" as long as they ignore reputation of supposed Buggy's leadership, I guess.

But that's also I want her to join. Her character's exploration has pretty much devolved into "pride princess. though luffy fangirl. Hates everything else". Would be nice to see her interact and even somewhat get along with other characters.
In reality yeah its just an alliance despite what the wg believe
At the same time boa doesn't just not respect 99% of men but hates them so i can't see her putting them on the same level as her. I get wanted to see her interact with them tho cause it would be fun

Plus again she already has a yonko that she likes and respects

She has plenty of bonding time with Koby from her prison cell :sadgrin:

What if crocodile only lets him free only if he joins
Well, it looks like croc depends on Mihawk the Yonkou wielder if he choose between him & Mihawk. Mihawk said want to laid back. Mihawk wants to be at the back of Croc & Buggy who will go at front & backdoor. Last chapter he said 'are you serious?' to Mihawk when Mihawk let buggy take the boss status (world view of course not the real condition), right.

But, it's not impossible. Like:
Croc: I want to get someone/several people from Impel Down.
Mihawk: .... (Looks croc without Denial)
- at near place, buggy & henchman do a flashy attack.
#the only problem is....it will copy Blackbeard action

moriah is prob dead
Post automatically merged:

so interesting how all those guys were part of the same age//era

dragon included
If moria dies before we see him back to his prime or even stronger its good suck
:josad:
Well, it looks like croc depends on Mihawk the Yonkou wielder if he choose between him & Mihawk. Mihawk said want to laid back. Mihawk wants to be at the back of Croc & Buggy who will go at front & backdoor. Last chapter he said 'are you serious?' to Mihawk when Mihawk let buggy take the boss status (world view of course not the real condition), right.

But, it's not impossible. Like:
Croc: I want to get someone/several people from Impel Down.
Mihawk: .... (Looks croc without Denial)
- at near place, buggy & henchman do a flashy attack.
#the only problem is....it will copy Blackbeard action
Theyre working together for a reason its not like they're gonna stop trying because buggy was made a yonko