General & Others Dragon and Shanks

What do you think they think of each other? Does dragon know shanks was with luffy in fuusha village?

Coincidentally in chapter 0 buggy is grouped up with warlords like mihawk, crocodile, Moria, and Doflamingo. In the same page dragon and shanks are grouped together

Luffy's Brother refused to become Warlord
Luffy's Grandfather refused to become Admiral
Maybe Luffy's Father refused to become Yonko

Who knows, maybe Dragon & Shanks are Secret Allies, and Shanks clearly didn't need his Yonko Title for Past 6 Years, it was until now that He finally decided to join the Game, so maybe He only became Yonko cuz He took full credit for something Dragon helped with

Just like Ace & Garp Refused their Promotion, i can see similar Scene with Dragon

Luffy's Brother refused to become Warlord
Luffy's Grandfather refused to become Admiral
Maybe Luffy's Father refused to become Yonko

Who knows, maybe Dragon & Shanks are Secret Allies, and Shanks clearly didn't need his Yonko Title for Past 6 Years, it was until now that He finally decided to join the Game, so maybe He only became Yonko cuz He took full credit for something Dragon helped with

Just like Ace & Garp Refused their Promotion, i can see similar Scene with Dragon
Dragon isn’t a pirate and being an emperor isn’t something you apply for
Being a warlord isn’t a promotion either…

Dragon isn’t a pirate and being an emperor isn’t something you apply for
Being a warlord isn’t a promotion either…
Apply to who? lol
I said Dragon refused to become a Yonko
So yeah, He refused to be considered a Pirate, doesn't mean He couldn't lol

If Dragon got credit for whatever Shanks did 6 Years Ago & then He simply said "I'm a Pirate"
Obviously People would call him Yonko, as simple as that

Apply to who? lol
I said Dragon refused to become a Yonko
So yeah, He refused to be considered a Pirate, doesn't mean He couldn't lol

If Dragon got credit for whatever Shanks did 6 Years Ago & then He simply said "I'm a Pirate"
Obviously People would call him Yonko, as simple as that
?
Apply as in something you apply for

No one asks you if you want to become an emperor it’s just a title you’re given. You have to apply or at least be asked if you want to become an admiral or warlord

He isn’t a pirate so that doesn’t matter lol

This is interesting because we know that Dragon hates the World Government,but we still have to know better how it is his ideal society. Pirates still exists,so what does he thinks about them? He was allied with Kuma and approves Luffy being a pirate,but he must know that there are also evil pirates,so i guess he knows there must still be some form of government to protect the people. He could become the new GrandAdmiral in the New Marine at the end of the story.

This is interesting because we know that Dragon hates the World Government,but we still have to know better how it is his ideal society. Pirates still exists,so what does he thinks about them? He was allied with Kuma and approves Luffy being a pirate,but he must know that there are also evil pirates,so i guess he knows there must still be some form of government to protect the people. He could become the new GrandAdmiral in the New Marine at the end of the story.
Dragon does seem to have lots of respect for roger. He also seems happy with luffy becoming a pirate