Chapter Discussion Dragon Ball S Chapter 62 - Edge of Defeat

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Dragon Ball Super - Chapter 62
Title: Edge of Defeat

Support Dragon Ball Super by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ.

Read Chapter Online
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007361

@Bogard @RayanOO @Buusatan94 @Finalbeta @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @NeutralWatcher @Erkan12 @JioFreed @Jew D. Boy
Thanks for the tag; I’ll be reading the chapter when I catch up on all my monthly series this weekend, so I’ll comment further then :sabogood:

N

NeutralWatcher

Overall a good chapter.

The first time fusion is useless against main enemy. Strongest Z fighters get defeated one after another. Reminds me of Frieza battle where Z fighters were rendered useless and can only resort to miracle.

So Whis breaks Angel rule since he helps Earth by helping Dende to break through the barrier that Moro creates and Meerus would show his full power next chapter.

I think Whis would be punished and the next arc probably would revolve around Whis.

Thanks for the tag; I’ll be reading the chapter when I catch up on all my monthly series this weekend, so I’ll comment further then :sabogood:
Your welcome. Take your time man.

Thank you for sharing it, @NeutralWatcher.
I almost forget that DBS was launched in this week.
Np. Cheers. Enjoy the chapter.

Is that Whis who broke the barrier?
At first I also thought it was Whis, but then Meerus appear.
I still can't see two angel broke the rule at the same time in current storyline. It may happen later, though.

Also, just when some people speculate that there will be fusion to face Moro or start "Who is stronger: Gogeta or Moro?"-esque discussion, Toriyama just shut it down by claiming that fusion couldn't be used now.
:gonope:

I like his decision and can't wait to see where this battle direction will head.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
All right, finally reading the chapter...here are the thoughts that could have easily stayed in my head, but are now your problem!!

So Vegeta was late because he had to learn the dominant new skills from the Yardrats, and now Moro copies everything with a single touch...TAC is right, the power absorption thing is beyond tired.

Dende gets to do something for the first time since...huh. Also, what’s the point of Senzu beans if they NEVER have them when they need them the most?! :kriwhat:

What the hell, has the ki ring always been an option?? I love when they manipulate energy like that, it’s so much cooler than the straight up linear Kamehameha blasting.

Stakes always rising for what we know will be the same old conclusion...Moro looks as unbeatable as ever, and UI is already useless, but UI *2* will be enough to take him - and only him, not whoever the next baddie is - down. It’ll be neat to see what Merus can do, but if every other arc of this franchise can be used as historical context, Goku will do what he needs to do in the end.