Future Events Easy way to spot Sanji and Zoro opponents?

I dont think Sanji will fight Burgess or Lafitte
Pizzaro? I dont think so but fair ig
do i think Zoro will fight Fujitora as Fujitora wont be an Enemy in the Final War.
Yeah i said that wont happen in my thread too
And Croco wont fight Sanji as well since i believe Croco will be again an Ally. Oda sees that many People started liking Croco hes gonna fight on our side
so you think Croco will betray his own cross guild? Mihawk isnt joining for sure and i dont think Croco is going to disrespect his decision

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Croco is little too edgy for Sanji's usual opponents but i think it will happen, someone gotta fight him while Zoro is fighting Mihawk
It won't happen.
Crocodile already had a fully fleshed out fight where he was the main antagonist.
Sanji really doesn't need to have a fight all the time when Zoro fights lol.
Just look at Wano f.ex.

It won't happen.
Crocodile already had a fully fleshed out fight where he was the main antagonist.
Sanji really doesn't need to have a fight all the time when Zoro fights lol.
Just look at Wano f.ex.
i'd like to see Mr zero vs Mr prince, maybe its just my fantasy but i think its happening
Pica and Kaku were anything but stoic and badass lol
true
Easy way to spot.

Zoro's opponents are always weaker than Luffy's.

Sanji's opponents are always weaker than Zoro's.
True

Pizzaro? I dont think so but fair ig

Yeah i said that wont happen in my thread too

so you think Croco will betray his own cross guild? Mihawk isnt joining for sure and i dont think Croco is going to disrespect his decision

Cross Guild itself is a Marinehunting Organisation their Organisation will side with Luffys Crew and Revos in the Final War against the Marines/Celestials etc.

I feel like there's more to this. For example, we've seen how Kizaru frequently ends up fighting right hand men, and he seems to have to closest relationship with Akainu. Simply appearing in a panel together isn't enough to me, but *usually* those who are at odds with each other are safe to bet on. Especially with the BBP's, I think it's too early to decide on an opponent for Sanji.

Once Crocodile knows about Sanji being Mr. Prince, yeah ain't no way he would let the Alabasta incident slide lol. Croc will definitely go after Sanji if he found out.

I think Oda is setting up Monster Trio vs Cross Guild as a way to defend their honors.

Luffy vs Buggy --> Pirate King title.
Zoro vs Mihawk --> WSS title.
Sanji vs Crocodile --> Mr. Prince vs Desert King showdown.