Future Events Echiiro Oda's future plan ~ 2018

I've never really seen this thing here being discussed, especially considering it gives a hint at what's to potentially come. And the huge implications regarding certain characters, so let's take a look at this important piece guys. If you have already discussed this in the past, then it's time to revisit it and analyze it again.

This is from the "28th One Piece Log" from back in 2018:

So Oda here is asked about two characters he would like to go into details with if he had more time. The two characters he picked were Monkey D. Garp & Monkey D. Dragon. Now the post is essentially divided into two, his talk about going into detail with Garp and then with Dragon. So let's take a look at each paragraph before looking at it as a whole:

Monkey D. Garp:

Oda says he can come up with a magnificent story about Garp. And initially before Wano arc started, I would've questioned this as really the main thing regarding Garp had just been the guy who chased around Roger. But in the Wano arc this was put to rest in chapter 957, where it's pointed out to us Garp has many acts of Heroism under his belt as a result many achievements. So these Acts Of Heroism that were mentioned here could potentially be big events as well. So much so that if Garp didn't have them, the CD would've probably killed him long time ago (according to Sengoku himself). This is Oda going into more details regarding Garp, making his character much more than just the guy who chased around Roger:

And as Chinjao mentioned Garp was "The Devil himself" to pirates, not just Roger. More than likely the dude was laying down pirates one after the other.

Then Oda says that he would like to draw the relationship and talks between Garp & the likes Akainu, Kuzan, Hina, Smoker, Koby, Cipher Pol.. and even Roger. Now we did sort of see an interaction between Hina & Garp during the Reverie, but it wasn't all that long. I also think that it potentially hints at the fact that Garp inspired tons of people to become Marines, even Akainu being potentially one of them seeing as he's mentioned with people who'd generally be on good terms with Garp. More than likely we'll be seeing more interactions with those individuals and Garp down the line either through flashbacks or in-person. Potentially a Sakazuki & Garp showdown as well.

But nonetheless this just shows how important Garp is to Oda as far as the world building aspect of One Piece goes. Now let's move on the second character who Oda wants to go into detail with:

Monkey D. Dragon:

Now many people treat the RA as some sort of a joke due to their weird logic regarding their powerlevels. But when it comes to Oda it's pretty clear Dragon & his faction are highly important to him. Based on what he said there we will be getting a major RA exposition down the line, whenever Oda decides to focus on them but specifically Dragon.

- "Why do they intend to make a revolution?" - We still have no clue about this. What exactly led to Dragon making this revolution against the World Government? We know it revolves around the Celestial Dragons, Fishmen, though that's about it.
- "With what belief?" - Something we have no clue about. What do they plan to do after overthrowing the Celestial Dragons or the specific things they want to implement.. all we know right now is it revolves around freedom.
- "How did they meet?" - Referring to Dragon and the meeting of the RA commanders. Now i'm not sure how many people paid good attention to this.. but Oda made a remark an indirect remark about the RA commanders and comparing the SHs to them indirectly. This takes place at thriller bark after Kuma gets done giving Zoro his test and is about to set off:
Kuma here mentions that Luffy has exceptional friends after seeing what Sanji & Zoro were about to do for Luffy and after seeing Zoro's will. And he makes the statement of "he's your son after all Dragon".. meaning Dragon also much like Luffy has exceptional friends. Then you have the likes of Morley who are said to have been involved in a "big incident" before joining the Revolutionary Army.
- "The story about Luffy's birth would be interesting" - Big mystery right here, considering the implied fact that Dragon had started his journey before Roger's execution.

Also if you notice that Garp -> Dragon -> Luffy is sort of like a Trilogy, the greatest stories of 3 different generations of One Piece. Anyway with that said, what do you guys think about the above and what future arcs or events could we see regarding the above characters and how Oda will reveal the information and involve the interactions above?

Solo RA arc or Dragon flashback when he meets Luffy? Garp vs Sakazuki? Garp & Smoker meet up? Is Garp the big inspiration to the marines younger than them?

Small side-note:
Now this really has nothing to do with what's mentioned above, but I also think seeing how highly Oda holds Dragon & Garp, the final fight against Imu will be the Holy Trinity of Garp/Dragon/Luffy vs Imu.

I feel a focus on Dragon is imminent. After him and others did see news of what happened to Sabo and the few Revolutionaries that were with him in Mariejois.

More background with Garp is more than welcome with me. I always wondered why the WG is very lenient with him for the many times he never accepted a promotion to admiral.

Indeed, I'm still waiting to see a Garp-Akainu interaction. That is not simply a "Damn magma brat I will kill you" cause to execute Ace was the whole damn point of the arc from the marine side and rightly Akainu should be seen as a hero for "winning" the war by killing Ace (and ignoring how he dealt witg other matters) so ubder a certain light the marine in Garp should stay with Akainu (and Sengoku) but on the other side of course the grandad in him can never forgive the killer of his nephew (even if that nephew could become the "worst" pirate in the world just like Roger).

I wonder why Oda didnt include Aokiji there.
I think Kuzan and Garp have a very close relationship like father/son.
It seems that Kuzan had a rough childhood

with his ragged clothes and that bundle that homeless people carry. Maybe he was an orphan whom Garp took under his wing.
Atleast thats my headcannon

I wonder why Oda didnt include Aokiji there.
I think Kuzan and Garp have a very close relationship like father/son.
It seems that Kuzan had a rough childhood

with his ragged clothes and that bundle that homeless people carry. Maybe he was an orphan whom Garp took under his wing.
Atleast thats my headcannon
You were onto something there.

And so far we've seen the story Oda wanted to write around Garp -- the fight with the BBPs and his temporary benching -- and how the Revos met each other. So Dragon's past, or at least what motivated him to want a worldwide revolution, should be tackled soon, or as "soon" as "six years from Oda's claim" can be defined.

we literally saw it, the ohara incedent
After Ohara be turned his freedom fighters in Revolutionary Army, but we've yet to learn why he founded thr first group in the first place, if he was truly in the Marines, what the symbol on his pants means and why he tatooed on his face.

After Ohara be turned his freedom fighters in Revolutionary Army, but we've yet to learn why he founded thr first group in the first place, if he was truly in the Marines, what the symbol on his pants means and why he tatooed on his face.
that we will find out, but for why he wants to tke down the cds we know now