Versus Battle Edward Elric (FMAB) vs Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki (MHA)

Who Wins?

• Ed High

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ed Mid

• Ed Low

• Overhaul High

• Total voters
Edward Elric is the main character of FullMetal Alchemist. He is an extremely intelligent fighter wielding the power of Alchemy

Kai Chisaki, better known as "Overhaul" is a major antagonist in My Hero Academia who has a rather powerful Quirk.

Both characters have similar abilities in which they disassemble and reassemble matter.
Some information on the fight will be:
Location is a random urban city street
Both characters are bloodlusted
Neither have any info on the other

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not sure about speed persay, but Overhaul's infinitely quicker on the draw here. He's able to reshape a room in an instant and can put Edward on the defensive. Edward's got more versatility in his transmuting, but he's likewise limited to what materials he can work with.

Overhaul can also heal his injuries so anything but a OHKO doesn't phase him. And any touch from Overhaul severely cripples his opponent.

All around, I think Overhaul takes it. I can see the battle immediately shifting in Overhaul's favor as he tries to turn the environment against Edward Elric, but once Edward notices that, he'd maybe go in for CQC with his metal arm. Though I think this leads to Edward being blasted to pieces.