General & Others Egghead = sabaody, elbaf = amazon lily, ? = impel down, etc.

Changed title because I didn’t like it…

I’ve said it a bunch of times but I think elbaf might potentially involve the big mom pirates as well as Kuzan. Tho obviously there will be other characters and groups thrown into the mix like the giants, possibly sky people aka return of the birkans, maybe sword, etc.

Same applies to the rest below there’s obviously going to be more characters involved for better or worse

Blackbeard and dragon can get focus in one arc especially if dragon does end up being the man with the burn scar
Luffy and Blackbeard fighting for the last poneglyph and luffy finally meets his dad lol. With the revs involved there also might be some gods knights and cipher pol

Maybe maybe if oda actually goes through with it there could even be an arc dedicated to the marines. Which imo they more than deserve. With it also by proxy also involving cross guild

Tho if I’m being honest I struggle to imagine oda akainu an arc where he’s the main big bad especially after Blackbeard he could involve Mr. Topman himself the godhead of justice

The last last arc could be a during and after laugh tale. Like he meets shanks in the island becomes pirate king and defeats imu

Like if egghead is the new world version of sabaody the next few arcs might mirror the arcs after as well
:handsup:
  1. Sabaody = egghead
  2. Amazon Lily = elbaf
    • Main antagonist women who will end up liking luffy by the end. Tho hopefully not in the same way…
  3. Blackbeard/dragon arc = impel down
    • Underworld/hell themes maybe
    • Blackbeard is gonna make his island a part of the world government
    • Could be a rescue arc
    • Met Ivankov in impel down can finally meet dragon
  4. Buggy/Sakazuki arc = marineford
    • Pirates vs marines
    • Warlord involvement
  5. Shanks/imu = own thing
    • Basically the next step

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Governments create covid, not Peace
Changed title because I didn’t like it…

I’ve said it a bunch of times but I think elbaf might potentially involve the big mom pirates as well as Kuzan. Tho obviously there will be other characters and groups thrown into the mix like the giants, possibly sky people aka return of the birkans, maybe sword, etc.

Same applies to the rest below there’s obviously going to be more characters involved for better or worse

Blackbeard and dragon can get focus in one arc especially if dragon does end up being the man with the burn scar
Luffy and Blackbeard fighting for the last poneglyph and luffy finally meets his dad lol. With the revs involved there also might be some gods knights and cipher pol

Maybe maybe if oda actually goes through with it there could even be an arc dedicated to the marines. Which imo they more than deserve. With it also by proxy also involving cross guild

Tho if I’m being honest I struggle to imagine oda akainu an arc where he’s the main big bad especially after Blackbeard he could involve Mr. Topman himself the godhead of justice

The last last arc could be a during and after laugh tale. Like he meets shanks in the island becomes pirate king and defeats imu

Like if egghead is the new world version of sabaody the next few arcs might mirror the arcs after as well
:handsup:
  1. Sabaody = egghead
  2. Amazon Lily = elbaf
    • Main antagonist women who will end up liking luffy by the end. Tho hopefully not in the same way…
  3. Blackbeard/dragon arc = impel down
    • Underworld/hell themes maybe
    • Blackbeard is gonna make his island a part of the world government
    • Could be a rescue arc
    • Met Ivankov in impel down can finally meet dragon
  4. Buggy/Sakazuki arc = marineford
    • Pirates vs marines
    • Warlord involvement
  5. Shanks/imu = own thing
    • Basically the next step
Oh it's honking time

Impel Down = Impel Down
-Vivi gets captured by the WG, and sent to Impel Down. Straw Hats are sent by Kuma to rescue her, when Bonney turns Nika into Nika Kuma to teleport him to Momoiro Island (where Dragon is). Sabo + Luffy work together to save Vivi (OG Impel Down was Luffy + Boa, another royal, saving Ace. Sabo, Luffy's other brother, will work to save Lili's descendant, when the original royal, Boa, was from Amazon Lily)
-Dragon is Revolutionary leader. Vivi's entire arc was a Revolution. Oda's teased Vivi a lot, and Imu gave direct orders to capture Vivi, when he's the highest authority in the world.
-Doflamingo/Bon Kurei moments.
-Revolutionary Army offers pirates a chance to join
-Dragon looks West

Wano Act 4/5 = Water 7/Marineford
-WG attacks an island to try to gain Pluton
-Cross Guild makes an Alliance with Wano to protect it (Mihawk trains Samurai, Cross Guild takes over weapons and some Beast Pirates, Buggy uses connections with Inu, Neku, and Momo as former Roger Pirates to keep falling upward to wherever the heavens Oda is taking Buggy at this point)
-Giant all out war where a Yonkou dies (Kaido/ZKK)
-Cipher Pol tries to rekidnap Vivi
-"Son" of a Yonkou labelled as an execution target by the WG after joining the crew of another Yonkou. Ace was Roger's Son and joined Whitebeard's crew. Yamato, daughter and "son" of Kaido, who hated her father just like Ace, joined Luffy's crew/Wano. The WG will put a huge ass bounty of Yamato's head, she made an Admiral bleed with a single attack, at which point Green Bull complimented her Haki.
-More Yonkous show up (Big Mom, Blackbeard. Possibly Shanks, we need Blackbeard vs Shanks hype and Oda teased it in Elbaf when Shanks said he thought Blackbeard would go to Wano. Now that )
-Island is a fucking mess after the war and they more or less end up with a new Wano
-Main Character Dies near ending

Elbaf = Skypiea
-Elbaf has been stated to have a God, and I believe that this is an actual person, akin to Enel, who has separated the Giants into the Vearth below, and Valhalla above. In Skypiea, we were introduced to a giant plant, Giant Jack, which pierced Skypiea's clouds, a clear reference to Jack and the Beanstalk, a classic tale about a boy climbing a beanstalk into the sky to meet Giants. This foreshadows Valhalla, Norse mythologies idea of a afterlife paradise in the sky, being a Sky Island held up by Giant Plants/Trees. This is also foreshadowed by the massive trees/weird object seen in Elbaf.
-Giant Jack was most likely a plant given to the Skypieans by Elbaf warriors in the past through trade, hence the name, and size; the plant came from Elbaf. This also connects to Noland being a botanist in the Skypiea flashback, in which half of Jaya is launched into the air via the Knock Up Stream, and lands on the Giant Jack. This also foreshadows the Straw Hats finding another island in the sky associated with the Giant Jack, IMO. In this case, however, like with Jack in the Beanstalk, and as a reference to the famous climb to the temple in the OG Dragon Ball, I expect Luffy to just... climb the Beanstalk himself.
-As we've been introduced to Loki already, I assume Thor and Odin at least exist as concepts in Elbaf, most likely as real characters. Knowing Oda, Thor will be the "cool" prince, while Loki is a weirdo, and Loki and Usopp will become friends because THEY JUST HAVE TO, USOPP HAS TO BE BUDDIES WITH THE GOD OF TRICKERY, COME ON, MAN! In Skypiea, the "Evil God" used Electricity. So, Oda won't double up, IMO, and Odin will be a/the villain of the arc. I also think Shiki shows up for a variety of reasons that involves Mother Flames and Uranus, but that is literally another post I already made. We know Big Mom went crazy from starvation. IMO, the Giants that worship the Sun God live in the lower realm, and the Giants that live in Valhalla must worship Odin as above Nika. So, Luffy's presence will cause a religious war, more or less.
-Also I really want a 1v1 tournament this arc, so we can finally see Dorry vs Brogy get a legit conclusion on panel. Luffy vs Kidd can finally happen (Luffy and Law are never going to fight, Law loves Luffy, he's just tsundere).

Jaya = Loadstar
-To space! TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND! Jaya gave us the Knock up stream and turned the ship into some kind of weird ass airplane hybrid. Loadstar will turn the Sunny into a spaceship. And I think it's gonna be a long long time, for touchdown on Luna brings the Straw Hat to find, Enel is not the man they met back home. Oh no, Enel's a rocketman! BUM BUM BUM. ROCKET MAN! HERE, IN FAIRY VEARTH, ALONE (with a bunch of little robot dudes.
-To anyone forgot, Enel amassed a Robot moon army after activating Ancient Kingdom technology on the Moon. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Laugh Tale = Laugh Tale
-Battle Royale for the One Piece. Cross Guild, Red Haired Pirates, Straw Hats, Blackbeard Pirates.

Final War = Final War
-WG and Minions vs the Straw Hat Pirate Alliance

The arc most like Sabaody is not Egghead but Jaya. Won't write a wall of text. When the Strawhats arrived in Mocktown, Nami told Luffy to not fight. When they arrived in Sabaody, Hatchan told Luffy to not lay hands on Celestial Dragons. Luffy breaks promise and knocks out Bellamy/Charlos with one punch. Both were introduced in similar manner and were very arrogant even though they were weak. Luffy broke the promises because friends of his were hurt: Cricket and Hatchan. Both arcs end with an overpowered foe showing up. Blackbeard, user of the Darknessfruit, and Kizaru, user of the Lightfruit. Strawhats get saved form Blackbeard by being knocked up by the Knock Up Stream. They get saved from Kizaru by being send flying via Kuma's paws. There are more similarities but I already wrote more than I intended.

Anyway, Elbaf will be something like a combination out of Sabaody and Jaya. Again a friend will be hurt and he get violent even though he didn't want to. A pirate, like Bellamy, and a Celestial Dragon, like Charlos, will have provoked him: Shanks. The hurt friend will be Bartolomeo. Jaya introduced Luffy's rival Teach, Sabaody Luffy's rival Kid; in Elbaf those two will arrive after having formed an alliance.

Oh it's honking time

Impel Down = Impel Down
-Vivi gets captured by the WG, and sent to Impel Down. Straw Hats are sent by Kuma to rescue her, when Bonney turns Nika into Nika Kuma to teleport him to Momoiro Island (where Dragon is). Sabo + Luffy work together to save Vivi (OG Impel Down was Luffy + Boa, another royal, saving Ace. Sabo, Luffy's other brother, will work to save Lili's descendant, when the original royal, Boa, was from Amazon Lily)
-Dragon is Revolutionary leader. Vivi's entire arc was a Revolution. Oda's teased Vivi a lot, and Imu gave direct orders to capture Vivi, when he's the highest authority in the world.
-Doflamingo/Bon Kurei moments.
-Revolutionary Army offers pirates a chance to join
-Dragon looks West

Wano Act 4/5 = Water 7/Marineford
-WG attacks an island to try to gain Pluton
-Cross Guild makes an Alliance with Wano to protect it (Mihawk trains Samurai, Cross Guild takes over weapons and some Beast Pirates, Buggy uses connections with Inu, Neku, and Momo as former Roger Pirates to keep falling upward to wherever the heavens Oda is taking Buggy at this point)
-Giant all out war where a Yonkou dies (Kaido/ZKK)
-Cipher Pol tries to rekidnap Vivi
-"Son" of a Yonkou labelled as an execution target by the WG after joining the crew of another Yonkou. Ace was Roger's Son and joined Whitebeard's crew. Yamato, daughter and "son" of Kaido, who hated her father just like Ace, joined Luffy's crew/Wano. The WG will put a huge ass bounty of Yamato's head, she made an Admiral bleed with a single attack, at which point Green Bull complimented her Haki.
-More Yonkous show up (Big Mom, Blackbeard. Possibly Shanks, we need Blackbeard vs Shanks hype and Oda teased it in Elbaf when Shanks said he thought Blackbeard would go to Wano. Now that )
-Island is a fucking mess after the war and they more or less end up with a new Wano
-Main Character Dies near ending

Elbaf = Skypiea
-Elbaf has been stated to have a God, and I believe that this is an actual person, akin to Enel, who has separated the Giants into the Vearth below, and Valhalla above. In Skypiea, we were introduced to a giant plant, Giant Jack, which pierced Skypiea's clouds, a clear reference to Jack and the Beanstalk, a classic tale about a boy climbing a beanstalk into the sky to meet Giants. This foreshadows Valhalla, Norse mythologies idea of a afterlife paradise in the sky, being a Sky Island held up by Giant Plants/Trees. This is also foreshadowed by the massive trees/weird object seen in Elbaf.
-Giant Jack was most likely a plant given to the Skypieans by Elbaf warriors in the past through trade, hence the name, and size; the plant came from Elbaf. This also connects to Noland being a botanist in the Skypiea flashback, in which half of Jaya is launched into the air via the Knock Up Stream, and lands on the Giant Jack. This also foreshadows the Straw Hats finding another island in the sky associated with the Giant Jack, IMO. In this case, however, like with Jack in the Beanstalk, and as a reference to the famous climb to the temple in the OG Dragon Ball, I expect Luffy to just... climb the Beanstalk himself.
-As we've been introduced to Loki already, I assume Thor and Odin at least exist as concepts in Elbaf, most likely as real characters. Knowing Oda, Thor will be the "cool" prince, while Loki is a weirdo, and Loki and Usopp will become friends because THEY JUST HAVE TO, USOPP HAS TO BE BUDDIES WITH THE GOD OF TRICKERY, COME ON, MAN! In Skypiea, the "Evil God" used Electricity. So, Oda won't double up, IMO, and Odin will be a/the villain of the arc. I also think Shiki shows up for a variety of reasons that involves Mother Flames and Uranus, but that is literally another post I already made. We know Big Mom went crazy from starvation. IMO, the Giants that worship the Sun God live in the lower realm, and the Giants that live in Valhalla must worship Odin as above Nika. So, Luffy's presence will cause a religious war, more or less.
-Also I really want a 1v1 tournament this arc, so we can finally see Dorry vs Brogy get a legit conclusion on panel. Luffy vs Kidd can finally happen (Luffy and Law are never going to fight, Law loves Luffy, he's just tsundere).

Jaya = Loadstar
-To space! TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND! Jaya gave us the Knock up stream and turned the ship into some kind of weird ass airplane hybrid. Loadstar will turn the Sunny into a spaceship. And I think it's gonna be a long long time, for touchdown on Luna brings the Straw Hat to find, Enel is not the man they met back home. Oh no, Enel's a rocketman! BUM BUM BUM. ROCKET MAN! HERE, IN FAIRY VEARTH, ALONE (with a bunch of little robot dudes.
-To anyone forgot, Enel amassed a Robot moon army after activating Ancient Kingdom technology on the Moon. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Laugh Tale = Laugh Tale
-Battle Royale for the One Piece. Cross Guild, Red Haired Pirates, Straw Hats, Blackbeard Pirates.

Final War = Final War
-WG and Minions vs the Straw Hat Pirate Alliance
There is a very strong chance that Imu will kidnap Vivi and setup the final arc to be a rescue arc. Oda has written these types of arcs before (ennis lobby and wci and maybe even somewhat arlong park).

Thinking about it if dragon and Blackbeard end up sharing an arc that might mean dragon might be taken out as well

1. The older generation are going to be taken out so the new gen can shine. Dragon being out means sabo has to really become the face of the revs
  2. The Blackbeard Pirates love beefing with other D’s especially luffy’s family lol
  3. The theory that dragon might be related to xebec in some way with Blackbeard wanting to surpass him