Future Events Either Yamato or Zoro will fight warcury in the endgame

warcury is a fengxi which in
Some accounts refer to it as the ancient rain deity.

Oden once sliced a boar worshipped as a mountain god
Yamato wants to be Oden
and Zoro has a lot of parallels to Oden ( though Oden has a lot of parallels with all 3 of the monster trio in some way like sanjis cooking or how the moment he heard a woman in danger he let go)

and this parallel even extends to Zoro meeting hiyori to Oden meeting toki

zoro is fighting venus
its very obvious
Once upon a time I would have said it’s impossible but Oda has been giving Zoro multiple fights that no one would have predicted like CP0 Kaku + Lucci. And on top of that Mihawk Seraphim and Nasjuro.

Actually sounds insane when typed out. Wouldnt put it past Oda to give Zoro Warcury as well to show his AP is even above Nika (but no/very few other stats so Nika stays GOAT)

Once upon a time I would have said it’s impossible but Oda has been giving Zoro multiple fights that no one would have predicted like CP0 Kaku + Lucci. And on top of that Mihawk Seraphim and Nasjuro.

Actually sounds insane when typed out. Wouldnt put it past Oda to give Zoro Warcury as well to show his AP is even above Nika (but no/very few other stats so Nika stays GOAT)
I was talking about the endgame of one piece meaning the final battle I know it’s obvious zoro is nowhere near luffys level yet he is not yonko level just because he has advcoc see Yamato. Someone with adv coc can be equal to someone without it zoro = sanji. Zoro has ap while sanji has speed and mobility this is demonstrated with their moments with Venus where sanji blitzed him while carrying vegapunk while Venus noticed zoro and blocked but got pushed showing his strength

The but sanji didn’t get a long 1v1 just a series of clashes doesn’t refute what I said it’s just an attempt to distract

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro is a clear Nusjuro opponent

Robot and Luffy vs Topman if not just the former

I can see the others dealing with the rest

Yamato, Sanji, Franky, Bonnie etc should manage to beat them up

Mars is arguably going to be the tougher for the group cause of his laser beams

I was talking about the endgame of one piece meaning the final battle I know it’s obvious zoro is nowhere near luffys level yet he is not yonko level just because he has advcoc see Yamato. Someone with adv coc can be equal to someone without it zoro = sanji. Zoro has ap while sanji has speed and mobility this is demonstrated with their moments with Venus where sanji blitzed him while carrying vegapunk while Venus noticed zoro and blocked but got pushed showing his strength

The but sanji didn’t get a long 1v1 just a series of clashes doesn’t refute what I said it’s just an attempt to distract
What are you on about? Zoro > Sanji or, if you want, Zoro >> Sanji at any point in the series. That doesnt mean Zoro is at Luffys level but it’s very clear Zoro throughout the series has had enough about him to briefly fight the boss - Sanji always stops a couple of levels below.

By EoS Zoro will be able to fight Imu/BB briefly, take a couple of hits, have potential to injure the bad guy and even be praised by the EoS antagonist but Zoro would of course lose convincingly. Sanji on the other hand would be 1-shot material for that guy. It doesnt mean Sanji is weak, its just that much of a gap between the Sanjis of the world and the Zoros of the World and the Luffys of the world.

Zoro is a clear Nusjuro opponent

Robot and Luffy vs Topman if not just the former

I can see the others dealing with the rest

Yamato, Sanji, Franky, Bonnie etc should manage to beat them up

Mars is arguably going to be the tougher for the group cause of his laser beams
I mean endgame as in the final battle the gorosei wont be taken down now
What are you on about? Zoro > Sanji or, if you want, Zoro >> Sanji at any point in the series. That doesnt mean Zoro is at Luffys level but it’s very clear Zoro throughout the series has had enough about him to briefly fight the boss - Sanji always stops a couple of levels below.

By EoS Zoro will be able to fight Imu/BB briefly, take a couple of hits, have potential to injure the bad guy and even be praised by the EoS antagonist but Zoro would of course lose convincingly. Sanji on the other hand would be 1-shot material for that guy. It doesnt mean Sanji is weak, its just that much of a gap between the Sanjis of the world and the Zoros of the World and the Luffys of the world.
Zoro has never had a moment which put him way above Sanji I a sorry but going well Zoro got a fight in dressrosa against pica where he handled him without much injuries while Sanji took an l to doffy ( who required a 2vs 1 against Luffy and law to take down) doesn't debunk that

Sanji dominated vergo who is put above pica while his durability was nerfed
doesnt equal Zoro being way above Sanji nore does going but eye diff etc ( or but sani didn't have a 1v1 fight fully
but rooftop Sanji not being on the rooftop is irrelevant to the fact he and Zoro are close in strength they have always gotten fights with people who are treated as relative to the other ( king and queen are relative ) and have showcased a rivalry with Zoro acknowledging Sanji strength

Sanji has always been equal to Zoro even when Zoro has adv coc while Sanji doesn't adv coc is just attack power having adv coc doesn't automatically put you way above someone who doesn't have it

no amount of buts will change that Sanji losing to doffy the way he did doesn't refute that for Zoro showed nothing that says he would have done better at the time. and rooftop isn't a power scale for you forget Zoro got kicked off the rooftop and needed a hyper Regen drug to then face a yc1 while Sanji fought queen who is treated as relative to king ( yc2 is only relevant power scale inside a yonko crew so you cant say smoothie is way below katakuri so king must be above king by a good amount ( not to mention sanji takes down his opponents easier then zoro does ( for they tend to spend time on the gag) w
while Sanji is far faster then Zoro what Zoro pulled against Venus showcases physical power while Sanji showcased his speed going but Sanji got worfed at some opponents wont refute that.

to use

just accept that Sanji and Zoro will always be close in strength

Sanji in the endgame will likely come in clutch and break Uranus like he did to ark maxim given the parallel between imu and enel.

and come face to face with imu

sorry but the attempts to twist the manga to downplay anyone Sanji fights or go well Sanji is goofy or not solely focused on fighting and being the strongest so that must mean he cant be equal to Zoro which is dumb logic look at white beard who refutes ( and there will be nothing that says Zoro is way above Sanji (pretending otherwise by trying to bring up Lilith's statement which is due to the demeanors nothing based on strength is an attempt to put Zoro way above the rest of the crew rather then accepting

Sanji the fighting chef who doesn't have a dream that relates to that is equal to Zoro whose dream relates to strength we never get anything in the story that refutes this and trying to take the references to Zoro's killing intent or seriousness as an attempt to pretend otherwise gets really annoying

rather then accepting

Zoro had never gotten a moment where he is put above Sanji where Zoro extreme diffs Sanji just accept that going well look