Versus Battle Endeavor VS Modified Shigaraki

Who Wins?

• Shigaraki is stronger, but Endeavor would still win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Endeavor is stronger, but Shigaraki would still win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LMAO. This post is literally a joke.
This is what a 75% QUIRKLESS Shigaraki does to Endeavor.

Heck. Endeavor himself admitted his strength alone is not enough.

"So what if my strength alone is not enough....?"
Shigaraki was able to outpace Endeavor here while injured, with no quirks again and with a broken jaw on top.

Heck. Deku even says Shigaraki was too strong for them even with Endeavor and Aizawa's help.

So 75% Quirkless Shigaraki was already beating Endeavor low-mid diff.
a 75% All For One Shigaraki would 0 diff Endeavor and yes. his quirks amp his stats.

and if we talk about 97%-98% AFO Shigaraki. he 1 shots Endeavor.
He beat Star and Stripe who was confirmed to be the current strongest hero after All Might's retirement.

he was recently confirmed to be FAR more powerful than Kamino All For One.

who was stated to be on par with All Might.

while the Quirkless Shigaraki who folded Endeavor is not even on-par with All Might.

and here is this direct statement on top stating that All Might was ALWAYS superior to Endeavor with a huge gap too.

In conclusion,

97%-98% All For One Shigaraki (Star and Stripe fight) >>> 75% All For One Shigaraki (War Arc) > Kamino All For One ~ Kamino All Might > 75% Quirkless Shigaraki >> Endeavor

so saying that Endeavor is even on-par. let alone STRONGER than Shigaraki WITH Quirks is absolute blasphemy.

only Endeavor stans will say such things tbh no cap.

Shigaraki is the worst thing that happend to the manga
I dropped it where Re-Desto was introduced and waited until this idiotic arc was over

Now after doing some research I read that AFO transfered his quirk to Tomura this mangaka is so dump really lol he and his tomura fetish

Lol making him stronger than Endeavor now I understand this rushing even shounen wants him to drop the series