• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Honestly, itโ€™s hard to compare the scale across series like this...so while I think Kid could theoretically match up with any of the Paths of ALB, Drithilde would barely have to access 2 percent of Realm The First - Shocking Jaguar to take him down. Maybe, MAYBE if Kid gets to have Killer tag in so he can attempt to disable Realms The Third through Fifth, but I just donโ€™t see how either of them can survive a strike from Howling Giraffe, Miserable Toucan, and ESPECIALLY Thrifty Kodiak Bear :kayneshrug:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Forgot some tags. @Marimo_420 @Tris @Lindltaylor

Tagging some Kid fans too @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Zowo

Honestly, itโ€™s hard to compare the scale across series like this...so while I think Kid could theoretically match up with any of the Paths of ALB, Drithilde would barely have to access 2 percent of Realm The First - Shocking Jaguar to take him down. Maybe, MAYBE if Kid gets to have Killer tag in so he can attempt to disable Realms The Third through Fifth, but I just donโ€™t see how either of them can survive a strike from Howling Giraffe, Miserable Toucan, and ESPECIALLY Thrifty Kodiak Bear :kayneshrug:
Good post. I mostly agree.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
S

Shuyaku

Kid being underwhelming in his own series wasn't enough to you ?

In all seriousness, Drithilde is one of the top 5 Grandmasters of the Chum-Son-Jak and he ain't 5. He scales to planet-busting feats, like, literally just with his physicals he can solo One Piece. Any further rounds are unecessary, he gets soul manipulation martial arts later on to make it much worse.

Drithilde would barely have to access 2 percent of Realm The First
You're forgetting the state he was in when he delivered that blow. Extremely suppressed yet could still smash a moon to bits. It's really not a fair matchup.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
In all seriousness, Drithilde is one of the top 5 Grandmasters of the Chum-Son-Jak and he ain't 5. He scales to planet-busting feats, like, literally just with his physicals he can solo One Piece. Any further rounds are unecessary, he gets soul manipulation martial arts later on to make it much worse.
Well that's only if you highball and take the world ending punch hype at face value. Drithilde thus far has only shown multi mountain busting attacks like these

Kid in theory with coo might be able to react in time or with his mecha be enough to tank at least 1 of these partially.

The bigger issue is Drithilde vaporization. Man legit melted an entire lake the size of Onigashima using his upper level techs.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž

Kid being underwhelming in his own series wasn't enough to you ?

You're forgetting the state he was in when he delivered that blow. Extremely suppressed yet could still smash a moon to bits. It's really not a fair matchup.
Bruh you can't fucking use that state. He only did those feats because the other 4 grandmasters boosted him. He was the equivalent of all 5 combined in that state. This a 1 vs 1 we can't give him that power here
Post automatically merged:

Well that's only if you highball and take the world ending punch hype at face value. Drithilde thus far has only shown multi mountain busting attacks like these

Kid in theory with coo might be able to react in time or with his mecha be enough to tank at least 1 of these partially.

The bigger issue is Drithilde vaporization. Man legit melted an entire lake the size of Onigashima using his upper level techs.
This is the only thing against kidd in this fight imo. Its how he handles the vaporisation blast. If he does dodge he has a window to attack as he needs to recharge for 3 minutes.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m saying, two percent of Realm The First is probably enough to wipe out the entirety of South Blue, let alone its most notorious native son. The Supernovae are roughly equivalent to the Dusk Collective; neither group is strong enough to face someone like Drithilde without a serious handicap on the latter, otherwise heโ€™ll rip right through them like Valerie tearing up a nice hibachi steak dinner :willsmith:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m saying, two percent of Realm The First is probably enough to wipe out the entirety of South Blue, let alone its most notorious native son. The Supernovae are roughly equivalent to the Dusk Collective; neither group is strong enough to face someone like Drithilde without a serious handicap on the latter, otherwise heโ€™ll rip right through them like Valerie tearing up a nice hibachi steak dinner :willsmith:
We can't use post ascension drithilde where he was forever boosted by the power of the other Grandmasters. That's not fair.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
We can't use post ascension drithilde where he was forever boosted by the power of the other Grandmasters. That's not fair.
The Ascension doesnโ€™t matter here and you know it, man. If Rigby and Yosuke could still pierce the Heavenly Armor BEFORE that, I think itโ€™s reasonable to expect that someone like Kid would be able to get close before ultimately falling at Drithildeโ€™s feet.

S

Shuyaku

The Ascension doesnโ€™t matter here and you know it, man. If Rigby and Yosuke could still pierce the Heavenly Armor BEFORE that, I think itโ€™s reasonable to expect that someone like Kid would be able to get close before ultimately falling at Drithildeโ€™s feet.
Do you think Yosuke was under the spell of the Overhaul Revival when he pierced the armor ? Some try to use that against him, to invalidate his feat.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Do you think Yosuke was under the spell of the Overhaul Revival when he pierced the armor ? Some try to use that against him, to invalidate his feat.
One of the things I think Nagatomorikoshi does better than most authors is showing us something clearly, but still leaving a little doubt as to whether it really IS what it looks like. To answer the question, I think Yosukeโ€™s sacrifice was augmented by the Overhaul Revival like it seemed on panel, but when Heath commented that it was โ€œ[Yosukeโ€™s] funky, indomitable spiritโ€ that pushed him over the edge, that made me rethink the entire arc...