Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

Pop up parade have only made these so far, so hopefully they make more! I also want them to make Erza's heavens wheel armor and her black wing armor.
Oh yeah it would be great if they would made the other forms too.

Imo they are enough forms to make some good figures of Erza, Lucy etc.

Guys do fairy have tail ?
:hope:
No :choppawhat:

Hiro said that FT 100YQ is halfway done. So we will have about 260 chapters? Maybe a little bit more? Maybe 300?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Oh yeah it would be great if they would made the other forms too.

Imo they are enough forms to make some good figures of Erza, Lucy etc.

No :choppawhat:

Hiro said that FT 100YQ is halfway done. So we will have about 260 chapters? Maybe a little bit more? Maybe 300?
Hopefully its around 300 but I am glad to hear we are only half way done. Hopefully he starts to develop Natsu and Lucy's romance soon.

Hopefully its around 300 but I am glad to hear we are only half way done. Hopefully he starts to develop Natsu and Lucy's romance soon.
Yep, I still hope that Natsu will turn to END so that Lucy will get her moment to make him to Natsu again.

But If he are only on the half way then, maybe Hiro will show more arcs of other events too, like a arc with Athenas cult or so.

Btw somehow I have the feeling that Lucy will have a deeper conection with Athena. Like Natsu had with Zeref. Natsu had a connection with Zeref the black mage. Lucy will have a connection with Athena the white mage. Lucy never had contact with Zeref or has fight him, but with Athena she had a fight. Maybe Lucy will be the one who will defeat Athena at the end of the story?

What do you guys think? :choppawhat:

I like her, she is a funny character and her relationship with Lucy can be more shown.
She also can help against the enemies because she is a strong character.
🤡. This is your response? Ugh, her relationship with Lucy can be more shown? WTF is that, just say you ship them and want them to be together don't hide......fuck. she's not strong, she's absolute fodder. It's over for fairy tail fandom when people have this kind of shitty takes

🤡. This is your response? Ugh, her relationship with Lucy can be more shown? WTF is that, just say you ship them and want them to be together don't hide......fuck. she's not strong, she's absolute fodder. It's over for fairy tail fandom when people have this kind of shitty takes
I am someone who wants to see more of her or of them if she would join them, if this leads to the downfall of the fanbase then so be it. :kayneshrug: