Favorite Fight?

Muzan fight :I liked how everyone contribuye to defeat him the part where iguro get blind he was trying everything to help tanjiro in that condition,tamayo's medicine was also decisive and it was sad see some pilar dying at the end ๐Ÿ˜ข
Post automatically merged:

And demon tanjiro that was epic and badass how he was trying to fight to be normal again with everyone supporting him

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Damn this is hard. I can't choose just one tbh.

I like the Muzan vs everyone fight. Then the Demon Tanjiro stuff. When Inosuke goes to cut his head off and starts reminiscing of the past, I shed a tear.
Rengoku vs Akaza
Inosuke, Kanao and Shinobu vs Doma
Giyu and Tanjiro vs Akaza
Uzui, Tanjiro and Nezuko vs Daki and Gyutaro
Kokushibo vs Sanemi, Muichiro, Genma and Himejima

KnY has some really awesome fights.

Top 5 would have to be:

1. Koku vs Gyomei, Sanemi, Mui and Genya - One of the best fights I've read in shonen manga. Excellent choreo

2. Muzan vs everyone - Very bold and unique manner of doing a final boss fight and Gotouge pulled it off really well

3. Douma vs Shinobu, Kanao and Inosuke - Was a really nice setting for Ino and Kanao's character growth. The dynamics between Shinobu and Douma were top notch too.

4. Uzui, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke vs Gyutaro and Daki - Much like with the Muzan fight, you especially felt their fatigue here and the choreo and sense of motion was captured very well

5. Zenitsu vs Kaigaku - Short and sweet. Excellent moment for Zenitsu

When any of these get officially animated it's gonna be absolutely insane.

There are so many lol. That's why this series is so lit.

All of the Upper Moons vs the Pillar's fights were exhilarating, heartbreaking and amazing, and of course Muzan vs everyone was epic! I can't wait to see it all animated!

I have a special place in my heart for Gyomel's fight though. Dang he was a Beast!!!

Also, Yushiro vs Muzan and the Upper Moons, because he didn't just use skill and power, he used his mind. He really became one of my favorite characters when he went toe to toe with Muzan.

KnY has some really awesome fights.

Top 5 would have to be:

1. Koku vs Gyomei, Sanemi, Mui and Genya - One of the best fights I've read in shonen manga. Excellent choreo

2. Muzan vs everyone - Very bold and unique manner of doing a final boss fight and Gotouge pulled it off really well

3. Douma vs Shinobu, Kanao and Inosuke - Was a really nice setting for Ino and Kanao's character growth. The dynamics between Shinobu and Douma were top notch too.

4. Uzui, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke vs Gyutaro and Daki - Much like with the Muzan fight, you especially felt their fatigue here and the choreo and sense of motion was captured very well

5. Zenitsu vs Kaigaku - Short and sweet. Excellent moment for Zenitsu

When any of these get officially animated it's gonna be absolutely insane.
whoa where is this Koku gif from? Is it a fan animation? Is there more of this?

it looks amazing!