Favorite Phantom Troupe Member

Hisoka best spider :wellwell:

@TheAncientCenturion It is better than OP under many aspects, OP still beats it under others. Sometimes the quality of the art (manga) drops by leaps and bounds (at that point you can usually tell the hiatus is about to hit lol) and also of course the pacing, we are not even sure Togashi will be able to end it so if you perhaps read Berserk and don't want to experience the same hiatus limbo..

Last edited:
I know that is a very unpopular opinion, but i don't find the PT members very interesting as individuals, instead i think that as a group they are very fascinating but the single members? Not that much. At least until the point i reached (the beginning of the current arc).
Anyway i have the suspect that this is an intentional move from Togashi's part, considering their total and unconditioned devotion torward the group, i think and hope he will flesh them out later like he did with the Royal guards.

Is this series worth getting into? I tried before but kinda fell off it early on. I hear it and Naruto share some similarities, and the art quality dips. And the rate in which new chapters come out dips too.
Enormous understatement. Is a masterpiece.

Last edited: