General & Others Favourite deciding move?

Favourite deciding move?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
As the title says which deciding move thus far has been your favourite? You can also rank them as well.

You may also talk about which one you think is the strongest, which looks the rawest, which one was the most emotional, etc etc.

1. Geirrod Thor's Hammer

2. Straight Punch + Adamas form

3. Swallow Tiger Combo, Thousand Blades

4. Dear God

5. Devaloka

6. Mahapari Nirvana

HMMM, This is tough. I think I'll go with the Devaloka though. I may not like that fight, but I think the final two chapters are fantastic and the excitement just builds and builds until the final clash. The decapitation is also great, with the little bit of cauterization, to Raiden standing tall, and Shiva's ending pose.

All of these have their merits though.

As the title says which deciding move thus far has been your favourite? You can also rank them as well.

You may also talk about which one you think is the strongest, which looks the rawest, which one was the most emotional, etc etc.

1. Geirrod Thor's Hammer

2. Straight Punch + Adamas form

3. Swallow Tiger Combo, Thousand Blades

4. Dear God

5. Devaloka

6. Mahapari Nirvana

Tough choice, but I'm going with Kojiro's.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
If I were to rank them it'd go something like this:
Mahapari Nirvana>Geirrod Thor's Hammer>Swallow Tiger Combo>Dear God>Devaloka>Straight Punch.

I like everything about Buddha's deciding move. The panels, the lines, the delivery. Absolutely amazing.

I think the panels with Lu Bu and Thor and their faces are too raw and I love that.

Picking the most emotional one is tougher for me. I can immediately discard Devaloka, I don't care much about Shiva or Raiden. Thor vs Lu Bu was too raw to be emotional for me, so that's out as well. Now the next 4. Tough choice.

The differences are marginal at best, but I guess I'd rank it something like this
Straight Punch (Seeing Zeus chan on his knees led me to believe Adam won until the text hit. The fact that Adam remained on his legs and fought even after his death hit differently.)

Swallow Tiger Combo (I like both Sasaki and Poseidon. They are some of my favourite characters in the show. Poseidon dying and Sasaki getting the first dub for the humans was quite emotional.)

Mahapari Nirvana (Buddha connecting with Zero, getting up, and delivering divine retribution to Hajun. Glorious lines as well. Getting the win for the humans and relieving Zero of his misery.)

Dear God (This too was emotional. However, it ranks lower on my list due to the fact that I didn't care much about Herc tbh. Might need to reread that fight again, because I binged it at like 5 AM just to catch up, and was mainly focusing on Jack, therefore this could rank higher after a reread.)

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
If I were to rank them it'd go something like this:
Mahapari Nirvana>Geirrod Thor's Hammer>Swallow Tiger Combo>Dear God>Devaloka>Straight Punch.

I like everything about Buddha's deciding move. The panels, the lines, the delivery. Absolutely amazing.

I think the panels with Lu Bu and Thor and their faces are too raw and I love that.

Picking the most emotional one is tougher for me. I can immediately discard Devaloka, I don't care much about Shiva or Raiden. Thor vs Lu Bu was too raw to be emotional for me, so that's out as well. Now the next 4. Tough choice.

The differences are marginal at best, but I guess I'd rank it something like this
Straight Punch (Seeing Zeus chan on his knees led me to believe Adam won until the text hit. The fact that Adam remained on his legs and fought even after his death hit differently.)

Swallow Tiger Combo (I like both Sasaki and Poseidon. They are some of my favourite characters in the show. Poseidon dying and Sasaki getting the first dub for the humans was quite emotional.)

Mahapari Nirvana (Buddha connecting with Zero, getting up, and delivering divine retribution to Hajun. Glorious lines as well. Getting the win for the humans and relieving Zero of his misery.)

Divine God (This too was emotional. However, it ranks lower on my list due to the fact that I didn't care much about Herc tbh. Might need to reread that fight again, because I binged it at like 5 AM just to catch up, and was mainly focusing on Jack, therefore this could rank higher after a reread.)
i would put dear god after mahapari not because it was super scenographic but they path to get there was really well studied...i didn't saw that coming

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
i would put dear god after mahapari not because it was super scenographic but they path to get there was really well studied...i didn't saw that coming
You mean before/above or?