Powers & Abilities For Sanji fans, do you want/think RS to return?

Sanji's next/last upgrade

• Total voters
Im stiil waiting for the 99 attack cuisine recipes to have 1 ounce of story relevance.
Plz don't hold your breath bro. I'm waiting for Usopp to get stronger after each battle. We hold our breath and we won't see one piece.
Post automatically merged:

This is as bad as Zoro already reached his peak.
Sanji mid diffed King's biggest rival. I would say he's already above king. Kaidou probably had the weakest commanders.

Serious answer : I want RS to back because I'm a capefag.
Casual answer : I want RS to back because I want Sanji to (barely) reach Emperor level.

Onigashima Robin is my most favorite Robin's outfit and top 10 SH outfit across media for me.

I would say he's already above king. Kaidou probably had the weakest commanders.
That goes to Whitebeard Pirates.

I don't remember Lanji ever beating Zoro, I do remember that Zoro oneshotted the cook in a couple of movies, TB and in the anime. :quest:
Using movies and a cheap shot. One braincell left don't waste it.

Nah that’s the BMP. The Calamities are probably the strongest commanders we’ve met along with Marco and Jozu.
Calamities didn't seem that impressive. Probably had inflated bounties for recklessness and overall cruelty but non of them had coc or advance haki and they all beat more of their own crewmates than the strawhats did. Infact they only showed building level attacks. I mean that squeeze that Queen did looked pretty deadly but in the end he could even see Sanji's movement😂. King couldn't even badly hurt raid suit Sanji charging at him with full force🤣🤣🤣. Marconliterally fought them at the same time. I would revalue your assumptions.

Katakuri had literally never been defeated or seen on his back.

Last edited:
I want everything!!! But RA for design reasons. Absolutely stunning design.

But my prediction is some Hakim upgrades and Black Fire at the end

frictions ---> DJ (reddish-yellow flames)
CoA ---> Stronger DJ (more AoE : hell memories) ** low high tier
CoA + exo --> Ifrit (Blue flames) ** Top high tier
FS exo Sanji --> **Low top tier
CoC + exo ---> last PU (black flames?) **Admiral level

If he still had RS, he'd be Easily FA level at EoS

Last edited:
Sanji already destroyed the RS and that event was a significant milestone with regards to his character progression so no, even if the RS does end up coming back in some shape or form, Sanji won't be using it. That said, the question of Sanji's potential powerups is a very interesting one, as out of the M3, it's not quite clear what route Oda intends to go with Sanji so I'm quite intrigued by what Oda is doing with him atm and looking forward to seeing what he dishes up going forward but I do think that it'd be tied to his fire in some shape or form. He already has the hottest flames in the series (i.e blue flames) so going forward, Oda could potentially go an Amaterasu type route with him or even enable him to utilize flames in different ways as well ^^.

Also I know some Sanji fans don't like the Sanji/Lunarian powerup route and there are also some Sanji haters that love to take the piss with this but I do think the whole Sanji/Lunarian ting was brought up for a reason on Wano, so I'm sure it'd be re-visited later, potentially tying into his next powerup. Again not really sure what that this will bring but it's interesting nonetheless.

Lastly with regards to Haki, I don't think Oda is going the same route he is with Luffy & Zoro with Sanji, I do expect his CoO to progress even further at some point in the series but I don't think Haki is gonna be the main part of his strength progression going forward (could be wrong tho). Regardless, even if I'm right, don't let the Haki fanatics delude you into Haki is the only way for a character to be strong. Unlike the other members of the M3 Sanji didn't even get a Haki boost on Wano and still put Queen in a spliff with Ifrit.

Last edited:
The only way I can see the RW returning is that Franky got into the place where Sanji and Queen fought and got the remains.

Sanji actually said Franky would have been super interested in the Queen laser tech... And his severed limb was close to the location where the RS was destroyed

Zoro himself used a black blade for years and traded that shit for an optimal magic non-black sword.

This Haki argument can be given to everyone.
They key feat of a black blade will most likely be exclusive to the creator of it. Probably like BB stealing doffy's fruit won't make him awakened.