Versus Battle Fourth Kazekage (Naruto Series) vs The Third Kazekage (Naruto)

The fourth who fought equally with gaara

Or the third who lost to deidara as a kid

Battle Conditions
Setting: Sunagakure

Continuity: Anime and video game versions

Motivation: In character

Circumstance: The fourth tries killing the third to gain the position of kazekage

Starting Distance: 45 ft

Rules: No statements just feats and it's just the anime/game versions no manga stuff allowed

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Third Kazekage definitely has more hype than Rasa.

Stated to be exceptionally strong, and stronger than his predecessors.
Sasori notes that his technique made his name the most powerful of all
And finally, the databooks say he is hailed as the strongest Kazekage in the village history. Of course bar Gaara.

No idea why you wanna exclude statements and the actual canon manga here lol. Makes no sense. I don't even remember the filler you linked tbh.

@Zara your thoughts?

Third Kazekage definitely has more hype than Rasa.

Stated to be exceptionally strong, and stronger than his predecessors.
Sasori notes that his technique made his name the most powerful of all
And finally, the databooks say he is hailed as the strongest Kazekage in the village history. Of course bar Gaara.

No idea why you wanna exclude statements and the actual canon manga here lol. Makes no sense. I don't even remember the filler you linked tbh.

@Zara your thoughts?
Agreed with everything you said. I’d just like to add that Orochimaru also wrecked the shit of of Rasa. So ya, he’s definitely one of the weaker Kages. It’s not a good look if you get killed off-panel.

edit: we cant use feats? Wtf?

The third lost to Sasori not Deidara.
He lost to deidara in the anime
Post automatically merged:

:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

I have no idea then cause I am a canon guy not a video gamer

Then why did you even bother commenting here

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/gama-naruto-vs-iwagama-naruto-2229662/
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...htning-sword-guy-naruto-anime-versio-2225981/

I have the anime and games used over the manga and databooks in every thread made by me, it's nothing specific to this thread really but you can act like it would be to suit your biased accusation here even though the precises for it would clearly be false as if you were right and im just going against sasori then why have all my threads use the anime, Are those threads also made to spite sasori despite having nothing to do with it or are just accusing others of things as you dislike what they say yet cannot refute it

Things being canon or not was something that was made by your community, Kishimoto not once ever stated or said anything akin to what you guys claim infact the contracy has been shown with raiga appearing in the manga and him getting mentioned in boruto

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I have the anime and games used over the manga and databooks in every thread made by me, it's nothing specific to this thread really
Aight. You do you.

you can act like it would be to suit your biased accusation
What biased accusations lmao? My guy, people who debate here typically only use the manga as it is the only thing explicitly made by the author. I asked what the point of the thread is when you base it on those things. Like, I am pretty sure 99 percent of people who would post here don't even remember the anime filler, let alone the games.

im just going against sasori then why have all my threads use the anime, Are those threads also made to spite sasori despite having nothing to do with it or are just accusing others of things as you dislike what they say yet cannot refute it
Why would you spite Sasori with this thread?

If you wanna base it on video games and anime you do you my dude, but don't expect a lot of answers.

Who cares about these nobodies?
Apparently you as you cared enough to comment on this thread

Who cares about these nobodies?
Apparently you as you cared enough to comment on this thread

What biased accusations lmao?

You accused me of biased as was excluding statements and material that you liked but you can pretend that said statement was the implication had even though it clearly was.

If you wanna base it on video games and anime you do you my dude, but don't expect a lot of answers.
If cared about what people thought, I wouldt hold the opinions had to begin with but apparently common sense would not be something that dawn upon you.
Also im quite aware that this site is mostly filled with manga fans who hate anime as they ree about me making threads about anime quite often

Why would you spite Sasori with this thread?
I didt say that im spiting sasori plus this thread would not even be about sasori himself but rather some wanked puppet that he uses.
You blatantly took me out of context to further some narrative about me being biased, I said if you were right and im just going against sasori not that im just against him

if you were right and im just going against sasori then why have all my threads use the anime, Are those threads also made to spite sasori despite having nothing to do with it or are just accusing others of things as you dislike what they say yet cannot refute it

Last edited: