Versus Battle Franky (One piece) vs Drive Knight (One punch man)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here the two cyborg will fight each other. Who is the best metal man ?

Drive knight :

Centaur

Motorbike

Gold Armor

And Franky :

Centaur

Motorbike

First without prep and then with prep.

Round 1 : No Gold Armor for Drive Knight and No General Franky for Franky

Round 2 : Everything allowed

Round 3 : Motorbike race

Round 4 : Who is the coolest ?

Tags : @Bogard @Admiral Lee Hung @HexBozoline @Light D Lamperouge @Van @Chrono @Seth @Dark Admiral @Jo_Ndule @SmokedOut @Jew D. Boy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @sidestreetboy @Luslec @Jorden625 @Longleg Larry @Yo Tan Wa @Xlaw @PerfectHie @Sentinel @Steven etc

Last edited:
Franky has more than enough fire-power for DK, all he he needs is one hit.

Since Oda has no respect for light speed, most OP mid tiers can safely be massively hypersonic right? It feels weird but Franky should be MHS I guess, so he stomps DK.

R3: Franky wins the race, coz his bike blitzed Meme

R4: DK has cooler design, but Franky has a better personality, and personality>>looks
So Franky wins this one as well.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He's not dealing with a prepped Drive Knight though
I didn't specify and edit my post, but no prep here. I agree with you with prep time DK likely win that. He proved himself to be quite smart and adaptable.

But during the fight DK can analyse Franky and prepare counter.

Franky should be MHS I guess, so he stomps DK.
DK seems to be Massively hypersonic too

I don't think Franky can stopm DK. Win maybe but DK is not that weak and he is quite mobile

S

Shuyaku

I didn't specify and edit my post, but no prep here. I agree with you with prep time DK likely win that. He proved himself to be quite smart and adaptable.

But during the fight DK can analyse Franky and prepare counter.

DK seems to be Massively hypersonic too

I don't think Franky can stopm DK. Win maybe but DK is not that weak and he is quite mobile
His only feats are with prep time, though. He's at a large disadvantage here.

S

Shuyaku

He can still use every one of his gears and transformations in this fight. He has his changing box with him etc. His golden armor his quite strong : max heat and durability

They both seem to have around same speed and power wise
He only managed to convincingly beat Nyan due to prep time by his own admission, in a more impromptu scenario it would be a lot closer. So yeah it's a big nerf imo. Drive Knight is a tactician.

He can fight Nyan who is a dragon level threat, outspeed Puri Puri and dozen of heroes, he can track down Plane Psykos with his own plane and we can scale him against other weaker heroes who have insane speed feats : like Iaian etc
Iaian is in the 10s of mach, and dragon levels are in the 100s is that how it works?

But shouldn't Franky still be much faster since he keeps up with mid tiers that should be faster than Zoro preskip?(Kuma lightspeed feats I mean)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Garou can solo both
:seriously:

and about the actual match up ?
Post automatically merged:

But shouldn't Franky still be much faster since he keeps up with mid tiers that should be faster than Zoro preskip?(Kuma lightspeed feats I mean)
I think it is more or less admit that the Zoro feat is not a light speed feat. Kuma push the air at light speed but the air after that doesn't move at that speed. I think the only one moving at light speed in the manga is Kizaru is full yata miror or full light

S

Shuyaku

I don't know and don't care who is faster (mach debates are obnoxious) but it's clear neither can blitz the other, there's more important aspects to determine the outcome of this fight. Franky is not beating a prepped DK with how versatile he can be, in fact, i think even Luffy would struggle with him. Unprepped is anyone's guess given he doesn't usually fight in that manner.

DK disrespect is real here. DK is obviously more faster and versatile than Franky. He can change his whole fighting styles mid-fight, which Franky will have problem to deal with. Unless Franky finishes him off quickly with his Beams (which are his only weapons that can actually deal some damage to DK), he will have some serious issues to deal with. Also if DK keeps on flying and shoots his beams from the sky, what counters will Franky have.? His speed feats aren't very impressive to me plus his beams need charging period each time.
R1: DK easy win.
R2: DK high diff maybe mid.
R3: DK. He kept up with Cadre ffs.
R4: Personality wise, Franky. By looks- Dark Knight.

Scenario 1: No prep

R1: Drive Knight mid diff.
R2: Drive Knight mid diff also.
R3: Drive Knight got this. Man's speed blitzing through city lol.
R4: Franky curbstomps Drive Knight in terms of chadness.

Scenario 2: With prep

R1: Drive Knight low diff.
R2: Drive Knight low diff.
R3: Same thing as scenario 1.
R4: Same thing as scenario 1.