Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Host - @Rej
Players -
Game Type - Role Madness
Start Date - As soon as it filled up.

Hello Players! This game will be something special that I will have prepared for you. As a smaller game I decided for this game to be quite an experiment! Don't fret, trust me it will be fun and innovative...like the show itself. Here for you: Finally a Frieren game!

This game will not have your typical mafia faction vs town setup. Instead of a mafia there will be a faction called a "corporation", that instead of faction kills, uses factional voteremovers. Are you ready for a race against the clock?

Players -

1. @Naomi
2. @Emil
3. @Ratchet
4. @Fujishiro
5. @MangoSenpai
6. @Kiku
7. @Jaguark101
8. @Red Night
9. @Gambit
10. @Alwaysmind
11. @xenos5
12. @Michelle

Subs -

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - The characters present in the game will be unknown to the players. The same can be considered for the roles.
  • Flavour Claiming banned - Players are allowed to claim their abilities including their effects and names. However they are not allowed to claim the name of the character they play. All sorts of hinting or shading will be strictly punished too.
  • Mandatory+Hammer w. Plurality - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is no option. Every player has to vote by the end of the day. If no compliance has been reached, the lynch may fail. Unvoting is not allowed. The day will be ended (hammer) once the last remaining player to vote has placed their vote. Upon hammering a wagon, the day may continue until a lynch write-up occurs, however votes can't be placed or changed after hammer.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will exceptionally last 48 hours.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of D1.
  • Night Actions only - All role abilities will be resolved during the night with exception of abilities, mostly passives, specifically designed for the day play. A role is allowed to perform only one action per night.
  • Deadline - There will be a deadline for actions. After 23 hours officially into the night (1 hour before end of the night) I will lock the actions and start to process them. No actions afterwards will be accepted. A lynch write up will occur with a slight delay; this time will be substracted from the available night time.
  • No Night Chat - Chatting inside the game thread during night is prohibited unless an ability causes to lift this prohibition.

Rules (Old Set) -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me or others; paraphrase. Replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Typos are not that big of a deal. Continuous failure to comply will result in severe punishment, including modkills if it is abused to cheat. Take this as your only warning.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with a wrong format as long as I see it, however, it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame. Please do not tag me when voting or unvoting, it is unnecessary as I have to read every post already. I don't count self-votes.
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offence. A second failure will result in a forced substitution. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, please let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. This goes for questions to the hosts as well, anything addressing the host should be sent through role PMs, do not tag me to respond to questions in the thread. If needed, I will make an announcement to clear up any misunderstandings. Save any other comments for after the game.

Rules (New Set) -
  • Three Strike Policy - Players need to guarantee a healthy game enviroment, by following the rules and tolerating their fellow players. We are here to make memories and enjoy ourselves. By signing up you agree to this very rule. Players will hereby be warned by the hosts if they break the rules or serve behaviour that is not tolerated. Upon receiving three strikes we will forcefully replace you with a new player. Note that we count individual posts for the strikes and this game will be strictly moderated to punish slurs. Rulebreaks that also break the game, for example due to a cheat or unauthorized claim, will be strictly punished with no strikes, but instant modremoval.
  • Required Posts - Players are demanded to post atleast 5 game related posts per day in the thread to enable their role and avoid a strike. Remember, this is for the sake of an active and enjoyable game. A consecutive break of this rule will lead to an instant replacement.
  • Angleshoot, OOGI and other Cheats - Behaviour and playing methods that are against all ethnicity of social internet gaming are forbidden. Note that those cause harm to the game and can turn hours of work from all sorts of participating individuals into nothingness. This rule includes Truth Tells, Online Timer Checking, Tactical Chickening/Ghosting, game discussions outside of the game against the host's knowledge, reasoning Substitutions, talking about host errors or the hosting in general (example: "The host told me this, the host told me that"), and many other rules. If we as hosts come across a new challenge and cheating method that we have not experienced before, please be patient with us, as we often consult on how to punish in most fair manners, and in order to save the game's integrity.
  • No Editing - What is said stays said. As in real life this also counts for online social gaming. Players are prohibited from editing their posts. Make sure to carefully reread your posts for errors and if you see a necessity to correct an error, do this by quoting the post that contains your error and fix it in a new post.
  • Clean Tongue - Players are not allowed to slur or use other strong language. We know a game can get intense at times and dirt on your tongue may slip through. Make sure to be aware of your own bad behaviour and correct it as soon as possible to avoid accumulating strikes. Playing accordingly to spite is extremely prohibited with this rule too.
  • Hosting Privacy, Substitutes and Errors - Players are prohibited from leaking intel about their role or chats with the host to the game thread and outside of it. You may paraphase mechanic related information tho. Do not discuss the reasons behind substitutions, replacements are not metaindicative. If you find errors by the hosts, please report the error to the hosts in your role chat. Note that we are also humans and we might make mistakes or show inconsistencies. Notifying us about this helps us alot to keep the game clean from errors. Please keep in mind to not discuss those errors in the game thread.
  • Pretending - Pretending to break a rule counts as breaking a rule and will be punished accordingly.

Thank you alot for reading the rules!

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Zemmi

GodMommie
I want to play whatever game happens first, but unfortunately, I can only play that game.

Just need to be reminded I don't enjoy playing. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.