Sign-up Frieren: The First-Class Mage Exam Arc [Sign Ups: CANCELED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo guys, I have to sadly announce that I have to cancel this game due to health reasons.
I really thought this through, but I came to conclusion that I won't be ready anytime soon, in worst case up until summer.

Ideally I wanted to host this as a filler game during my birthday vacation two weeks ago, but some things worked out against it and then I became sick unluckily.
I put alot of effort into the setup, as to why I will keep it and if everything aligns optimally in future, I will attempt to host this one again.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. See ya'll in future tho. :hapnoel:

@Naomi
@Emil
@Ratchet
@Fujishiro
@MangoSenpai
@Kiku
@Jaguark101
@Red Night
@Gambit
@Alwaysmind
@xenos5
@Michelle
Get well soon Rej! and take as long as need!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Yo guys, I have to sadly announce that I have to cancel this game due to health reasons.
I really thought this through, but I came to conclusion that I won't be ready anytime soon, in worst case up until summer.

Ideally I wanted to host this as a filler game during my birthday vacation two weeks ago, but some things worked out against it and then I became sick unluckily.
I put alot of effort into the setup, as to why I will keep it and if everything aligns optimally in future, I will attempt to host this one again.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. See ya'll in future tho. :hapnoel:

@Naomi
@Emil
@Ratchet
@Fujishiro
@MangoSenpai
@Kiku
@Jaguark101
@Red Night
@Gambit
@Alwaysmind
@xenos5
@Michelle
Hope you recover asap brother. Get well soon

@Naomi
@Emil
@Ratchet
@Fujishiro
@MangoSenpai
@Kiku
@Jaguark101
@Red Night
@Gambit
@Alwaysmind
@xenos5
@Michelle
Wish you a smooth recovery :sweat:

Take care of yourself.

@Naomi
@Emil
@Ratchet
@Fujishiro
@MangoSenpai
@Kiku
@Jaguark101
@Red Night
@Gambit
@Alwaysmind
@xenos5
@Michelle