Character Discussion Fujitora & GB the connection.

This is one of the 3 Fujitora threads I'm making here. I feel hyped as hell for my boy, so it's time to bring back some Fujitora hype. However, it's been funny reading a lot of the posts about GreenBull and Fujitora having something against each other, or GB being this big bad bully or some shit like that. And I even made a thread on GB's actions right.. Now why do some people believe GB is big baddy against Fuji? Because of their "fight" in Mariejoa, where GB apparently injured Fuji (idk, Oda seems to have given some people special chapters where GB injurying Fujitora was shown). So I think it's only appropriate that we start our analysis or our looking at these characters right from their first introduction.

Day of the Reverie:

Akainu is mad that Fujitora decided to show up at the Reverie. In reponse to this he asks who is at mariejois, and is told that it's GB. He then orders GB to find Fujitora and kick him out, which would obviously mean fighting if needed. When we are shown GB & Fujitora meeting, they're having lunch together. GB relays what Akainu had told him to do, Fuji then jests "Shall we battle then?" While eating his noodles, which GB made/got for him. GB replies "lolll nah bro I'm chill, plus you're not gonna destroy the meeting right?". So in GB's first intro he's shown to be on friendly terms with Fuji and is shown flat out ignoring Akainu's orders, rather not even taking the orders serious.

After this Fujitora flat out tells Aramaki that he's going to destroy the Warlord System. And what does my boy Aramaki the CD lover, the CD worshipper, the CD gawker say to that? OH he just laughs and calls Fujitora crazy and proceeds to have a normal convo with him.

There is a stark contrast between the 1st interaction these two have, vs the other two admirals who actually fought. Kuzan's first word towards Akainu was "Bastard!!":

Then let's take a look at their 1st interaction in the present story:

When Oda wants to present somebody as rivals or something like counters, there's a stark difference in how he goes about it in their 1st character interactions. Look at Sengoku-Newgate's 1st interaction. Roger-WB's, Shanks-Mihawk's, etc etc.

Few days into the reverie:

We find out from CP0, that Fujitora helped the Revolutionary Army Free Slaves, and because of that Ryokugyu snapped and turned on him. Now this is where people claim Fujitora & Greenbull had a fight. Where GreenBull injured Fujitora and put him in bandages. This essentially comes down to people who want to underrate the RA commanders or think it's offensive they can damage admirals and then ofc the anti-Fuji squad, who was trying to downplay him even before the GB stuff was revealed.

2 weeks after the reverie:

When Akainu & Tensei are having their breakdown of the reverie. They talk about how Fuji & GB led the Navy into battle (so it wasn't even just a 2 vs 4 for them), and that the revolutionaries escaped because GB & Fuji were handicaped in not being able to showcase their full powers.

What happened to the big admiral vs admiral fight where one admiral hurt another admiral? Why doesn't the head of the detective division who had spent weeks looking into it mention Fujitora being the reason the RA escaped? Why doesn't the Fleet Admiral mention it?

This is why I said in the other thread, I made last year, that there's more to this than meets the eyes. Either CP0 didn't report this, which is unlikely... the other option being Fuji & GB played it off somehow...

"B- B - But we saw GB trying to make up to Akainu":

Yes, we saw GB trying to make up for the fact he let the RA commanders escape to Akainu by capturing a yonko. What's interesting is GB is actually quite the opposite of Akainu. GB's DF is literally about bringing life, and Akainu's DF is about bringing upon destruction. Crazy though people only look at what he stated, and not that he flat out ignored Akainu's orders in his intro... and even then ignored Akainu's command by coming to Wano. Lmao.

"B - B- But we saw GB gawking on the CD and being racist":

And of course, agenda pushers will never want to actually read and contextualize shit, but just look at words and run with it. GB told the samurai of Wano the reality they were facing. Wano does not have human rights for the World Government, he literally telling them that outside of Wano the CD are hailed as Gods, and that's the world humans outside created. Hence they should back the fuck off, that if he had to he would slaughter thousands of them to get to Luffy he can, this is him trying to get them to realize the fuck up they'd be making by trying to pick a fight with the WG... Before saying all of this he told them to back off...

AFTER saying all of this... he held them in his branches... Told them to back off instead of just killing them... even gave them the time to think about it while they were held in his branches helplessly.

GB along with Fujitora is created as an antithesis to Akainu/Kizaru/Kuzan. Now that is not to say Fuji & GB are on the same side, rather it's to say GB entered the Marines for his own personal motives that have nothing to do with loving Akainu or the CD.

And I just want to remind people, we don't even know why Fujitora himself joined the Marines yet. People like myself have only been making deductions based on the shit he's said and the actions he's taken as to the possible reason he's in the marines. And GreenBull is the exact same way. But neither of them joined the Marines to CD lovers or idolize Akainu. Both have their own purposes that are related to the WG. Both of them have been defying authority left and right and doing what they want as Marines. This is a stark contrast to Kizaru & Akainu, who very much obey authority.

Anywho, this is just my opinion on the two. I think if there is any rivalry between the two, nor are they on some bad terms. And neither are they created as antithesis to each other. Rather if you look at their DFs, Light-Gravity / Forest - Magma... They're created as opposites or counters to the two older admirals from the C3. With Fujitora's Gravity & Borsalino's light. With GB's life giving forest ability against Akainu's magma that burns away life. There's also another way to look at it, Magma creates the earth & Gravity binds the earth together, Light and the whole photosynthesis process with Plants. This is just my opinion on these, please feel free to share your own.

And honestly, I think GB is def part of the future of the Marines post-FW. Oda giving a Mokuton-esque ability, that gives life to dead areas is not gonna be wasted on a bad guy. The homie on his 1st showcasing, literally giving life to the dead lands in Wano even outside of a fight. In contrast to that in his first showcasing Akainu killed a ship of civilians, in Kizaru's first showcasing he broke the SHPs and caused destruction across Sabody. In GB's showcasing, this man took away the people who terrorized Wano (King/Queen/etc), and then left the land of Wano in a WAY better condition than he found it... think about that.

While eating his noodles, which GB made/got for him.
i want this to be true :amazing:
replies "lolll nah bro I'm chill, plus you're not gonna destroy the meeting right?".
their friendship is so wholesome, GB knows he can trust issho not to make it too difficult for him :catcry:

:catblush:
the anti-Fuji squad,
cucks :catpole:
even then ignored Akainu's command by coming to Wano.
dude was born to be ignored tbh. everyone ignores him
GB entered the Marines for his own personal motives that have nothing to do with loving Akainu or the CD.
that's it isn't it? i don't think we've seen one person who loves akainu. what a sad character :peperain:
GB told the samurai of Wano the reality they were facing. Wano does not have human rights for the World Government, he literally telling them that outside of Wano the CD are hailed as Gods, and that's the world humans outside created. Hence they should back the fuck off, that if he had to he would slaughter thousands of them to get to Luffy he can, this is him trying to get them to realize the fuck up they'd be making by trying to pick a fight with the WG
no wonder the ginger snitch took issue with him :brootea:

Fuji & GB are Wano citizens who escaped like Zoros parents, They are probably Revolutionary Commanders, thats my theory.
GB in Wano was playing a part to test the new Wano Leaders, if they were different than Kaido, so that speach was an Act.
Besides Fuji would not be friendly with GB if he was really like that.
I would put Koshiro Zoros teacher as RV commander as well, we saw the, Shimotsuki symbol flag on new libarated country.

This is one of the 3 Fujitora threads I'm making here. I feel hyped as hell for my boy, so it's time to bring back some Fujitora hype. However, it's been funny reading a lot of the posts about GreenBull and Fujitora having something against each other, or GB being this big bad bully or some shit like that. And I even made a thread on GB's actions right.. Now why do some people believe GB is big baddy against Fuji? Because of their "fight" in Mariejoa, where GB apparently injured Fuji (idk, Oda seems to have given some people special chapters where GB injurying Fujitora was shown). So I think it's only appropriate that we start our analysis or our looking at these characters right from their first introduction.

Day of the Reverie:

Akainu is mad that Fujitora decided to show up at the Reverie. In reponse to this he asks who is at mariejois, and is told that it's GB. He then orders GB to find Fujitora and kick him out, which would obviously mean fighting if needed. When we are shown GB & Fujitora meeting, they're having lunch together. GB relays what Akainu had told him to do, Fuji then jests "Shall we battle then?" While eating his noodles, which GB made/got for him. GB replies "lolll nah bro I'm chill, plus you're not gonna destroy the meeting right?". So in GB's first intro he's shown to be on friendly terms with Fuji and is shown flat out ignoring Akainu's orders, rather not even taking the orders serious.

After this Fujitora flat out tells Aramaki that he's going to destroy the Warlord System. And what does my boy Aramaki the CD lover, the CD worshipper, the CD gawker say to that? OH he just laughs and calls Fujitora crazy and proceeds to have a normal convo with him.

There is a stark contrast between the 1st interaction these two have, vs the other two admirals who actually fought. Kuzan's first word towards Akainu was "Bastard!!":

Then let's take a look at their 1st interaction in the present story:

When Oda wants to present somebody as rivals or something like counters, there's a stark difference in how he goes about it in their 1st character interactions. Look at Sengoku-Newgate's 1st interaction. Roger-WB's, Shanks-Mihawk's, etc etc.

Few days into the reverie:

We find out from CP0, that Fujitora helped the Revolutionary Army Free Slaves, and because of that Ryokugyu snapped and turned on him. Now this is where people claim Fujitora & Greenbull had a fight. Where GreenBull injured Fujitora and put him in bandages. This essentially comes down to people who want to underrate the RA commanders or think it's offensive they can damage admirals and then ofc the anti-Fuji squad, who was trying to downplay him even before the GB stuff was revealed.

2 weeks after the reverie:

When Akainu & Tensei are having their breakdown of the reverie. They talk about how Fuji & GB led the Navy into battle (so it wasn't even just a 2 vs 4 for them), and that the revolutionaries escaped because GB & Fuji were handicaped in not being able to showcase their full powers.

What happened to the big admiral vs admiral fight where one admiral hurt another admiral? Why doesn't the head of the detective division who had spent weeks looking into it mention Fujitora being the reason the RA escaped? Why doesn't the Fleet Admiral mention it?

This is why I said in the other thread, I made last year, that there's more to this than meets the eyes. Either CP0 didn't report this, which is unlikely... the other option being Fuji & GB played it off somehow...

"B- B - But we saw GB trying to make up to Akainu":

Yes, we saw GB trying to make up for the fact he let the RA commanders escape to Akainu by capturing a yonko. What's interesting is GB is actually quite the opposite of Akainu. GB's DF is literally about bringing life, and Akainu's DF is about bringing upon destruction. Crazy though people only look at what he stated, and not that he flat out ignored Akainu's orders in his intro... and even then ignored Akainu's command by coming to Wano. Lmao.

"B - B- But we saw GB gawking on the CD and being racist":

And of course, agenda pushers will never want to actually read and contextualize shit, but just look at words and run with it. GB told the samurai of Wano the reality they were facing. Wano does not have human rights for the World Government, he literally telling them that outside of Wano the CD are hailed as Gods, and that's the world humans outside created. Hence they should back the fuck off, that if he had to he would slaughter thousands of them to get to Luffy he can, this is him trying to get them to realize the fuck up they'd be making by trying to pick a fight with the WG... Before saying all of this he told them to back off...

AFTER saying all of this... he held them in his branches... Told them to back off instead of just killing them... even gave them the time to think about it while they were held in his branches helplessly.

GB along with Fujitora is created as an antithesis to Akainu/Kizaru/Kuzan. Now that is not to say Fuji & GB are on the same side, rather it's to say GB entered the Marines for his own personal motives that have nothing to do with loving Akainu or the CD.

And I just want to remind people, we don't even know why Fujitora himself joined the Marines yet. People like myself have only been making deductions based on the shit he's said and the actions he's taken as to the possible reason he's in the marines. And GreenBull is the exact same way. But neither of them joined the Marines to CD lovers or idolize Akainu. Both have their own purposes that are related to the WG. Both of them have been defying authority left and right and doing what they want as Marines. This is a stark contrast to Kizaru & Akainu, who very much obey authority.

Anywho, this is just my opinion on the two. I think if there is any rivalry between the two, nor are they on some bad terms. And neither are they created as antithesis to each other. Rather if you look at their DFs, Light-Gravity / Forest - Magma... They're created as opposites or counters to the two older admirals from the C3. With Fujitora's Gravity & Borsalino's light. With GB's life giving forest ability against Akainu's magma that burns away life. There's also another way to look at it, Magma creates the earth & Gravity binds the earth together, Light and the whole photosynthesis process with Plants. This is just my opinion on these, please feel free to share your own.

And honestly, I think GB is def part of the future of the Marines post-FW. Oda giving a Mokuton-esque ability, that gives life to dead areas is not gonna be wasted on a bad guy. The homie on his 1st showcasing, literally giving life to the dead lands in Wano even outside of a fight. In contrast to that in his first showcasing Akainu killed a ship of civilians, in Kizaru's first showcasing he broke the SHPs and caused destruction across Sabody. In GB's showcasing, this man took away the people who terrorized Wano (King/Queen/etc), and then left the land of Wano in a WAY better condition than he found it... think about that.

Didn't see this before. Great thread and I agree. Greenbull is misunderstood by the fandom.