Powers & Abilities Fujitora never used his powers to reduce gravity, only to increase it, so his awakening.....

C

CensoredbyWG

A possible side effect. I'd rather imagine black hole grenades
Too OP lol, i just used the same logic for other paramecia awakenings.

Doflamingo and katakuri can turn their surroundings into their fruits.

Law base ability is creating operation that uses his body as its center, awakening is being able to use operation room without the need of his body as the epicenter as he uses with his sword.

Kid can turn himself a magnet on base and turn others on awakening.

I genuinely believe "soul pocus" is an awakened ability from linlin in the sense that her base skill is giving soul/Life to inanimated beings while her awakened ability is taking soul/Life from animated ones.

In that sense, fujitora can use his gravity to increase the weight of everything in base and his awakening revolves around creating a zero gravity room.

Too OP lol, i just used the same logic for other paramecia awakenings.

Doflamingo and katakuri can turn their surroundings into their fruits.

Law base ability is creating operation that uses his body as its center, awakening is being able to use operation room without the need of his body as the epicenter as he uses with his sword.

Kid can turn himself a magnet on base and turn others on awakening.

I genuinely believe "soul pocus" is an awakened ability from linlin in the sense that her base skill is giving soul/Life to inanimated beings while her awakened ability is taking soul/Life from animated ones.

In that sense, fujitora can use his gravity to increase the weight of everything in base and his awakening revolves around creating a zero gravity room.
Soul Pocus was always an awakened ability