Kingdom is one of those legendary manga that has a lot of hyped moments, intense fights and battles, some of the best characterization and development out there, with some of the most amazing characters like Ei Sei and Riboku, to a beautiful terrain and world building, plus lore and historical narrative, you named them.

But one thing that Kingdom is known for is its comedic and hilarious moments that can get you rolling on the floor. So like the title suggests, what are some of your favorite funny Kingdom moments? It can be unexpected or it’s just makes you laugh for no reason lol.

I’ll share some of mine:

When Tou pressed F for Rokuomi

When Shin stared at Shouheikun

When Shin created his first mountain tribe mask

When Ouki looking in the sky to flex his big lips energy

When Tou try to climb down the ladder just to know that he have to climb up again

When Tou try to impersonate Ouki + Ouki’s jokes

When Moubu try to push Tou

When Ouki say, “Daga Kotowaru” to Shin

Tou swimming in the hot spring

Duke Hyou gives shades to Ouki

When Bihei and Kou playing dead to survive

When Kaishibou call Mouten a little girl lol.

When Shin and En have to come up with 1000 IQ plans after Kyoukai left the team

Shin accidentally kissed Ten

Karin invented golf for the first time + Bamyu’s abuse in general

When you hit your toes in a wall

Last but not least, Ouki not smiling for the first time in his life (don’t know if it’s supposed to be funny or scary lol)

So yeah, that’s all I can think of. There’s probably a tons more funny moments that I missed so make sure to share yours. ^^

Tagging some folks
@RayanOO @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @TheKnightOfTheSea @Jailer @God Buggy @Da evil Who @Bepo @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Blackbeard @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yo Tan Wa @Desolate Smaug @Red Admiral @Seth @Luffy is the mc @Monet @MarineHQ62 @Topi Jerami etc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kingdom is one of those legendary manga that has a lot of hyped moments, intense fights and battles, some of the best characterization and development out there, with some of the most amazing characters like Ei Sei and Riboku, to a beautiful terrain and world building, plus lore and historical narrative, you named them.

But one thing that Kingdom is known for is its comedic and hilarious moments that can get you rolling on the floor. So like the title suggests, what are some of your favorite funny Kingdom moments? It can be unexpected or it’s just makes you laugh for no reason lol.

I’ll share some of mine:

When Tou pressed F for Rokuomi

When Shin stared at Shouheikun

When Shin created his first mountain tribe mask

When Ouki looking in the sky to flex his big lips energy

When Tou try to climb down the ladder just to know that he have to climb up again

When Tou try to impersonate Ouki + Ouki’s jokes

When Moubu try to push Tou

When Ouki say, “Daga Kotowaru” to Shin

Tou swimming in the hot spring

Duke Hyou gives shades to Ouki

When Bihei and Kou playing dead to survive

When Kaishibou call Mouten a little girl lol.

When Shin and En have to come up with 1000 IQ plans after Kyoukai left the team

Shin accidentally kissed Ten

Karin invented golf for the first time + Bamyu’s abuse in general

When you hit your toes in a wall

Last but not least, Ouki not smiling for the first time in his life (don’t know if it’s supposed to be funny or scary lol)

So yeah, that’s all I can think of. There’s probably a tons more funny moments that I missed so make sure to share yours. ^^

Tagging some folks
@RayanOO @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @TheKnightOfTheSea @Jailer @God Buggy @Da evil Who @Bepo @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Blackbeard @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yo Tan Wa @Desolate Smaug @Red Admiral @Seth @Luffy is the mc @Monet @MarineHQ62 @Topi Jerami etc.
My all-time favorite is Tou doing his best Ouki impression next to Moubu who is visibly pissed off by this like lmao
Post automatically merged:

almost every interaction with Ouki and Tou ends up being funny..
This too^

Oh yeah, how could I forget this legendary moment.:kobeha:

Kouyoku beating his drum and showing middle finger was hilarious too.
Ryofui casually admitting to sending assassins after Sei in the middle of court is both hilarious and terrifying

Tou is the best at that game

Ryofui admitting he sent assassins was quite fun too

thé 1000IQ plan from En and Shin was a good joke

But Tou game is always top notch
Ryofui admitting was pretty unexpected but his laugh after that is what got me lol.
Lmao, when you got invited to your friend's old house be like.:rolaugh: