Future Events Future Match-ups REVEALED already by Oda!

There's a very clear pattern here. I think Oda gave away future match ups on the last page. There got to be a reason for putting specifically these characters on display on the last page and placed in this particular way.

1. To start of with Luffy vs Imu - quite expected in the end.
Then you wonder what you draw the same line for each emperor to the character below them? A match up doesn't automatically mean a win, remember Law vs Teach and Shanks vs Kid, yeah, some emperors might lose.

2. Teach vs Koby makes sense due to their last encounter.

3. Skanks vs Deskainu!
Shanks was headed off to somewhere and he's not at EggHead. Deskainu is bound to get some fight eventually, they are both strong.

4. Since the other 3 match up, Buggy vs Sabo also makes sense. It will be Buggy's crew vs Sabo, basically Mihawk & Crocodile vs Sabo and whoever tags along with Sabo.
We can continue with the match ups in the smaller panels:

5. Dragon fighting Pranks why not? Sounds great, it might be a smaller fight since he's been a side character for so long.
Same with Aokiji, maybe he got the small 2v1 victory over Garp to hype him up for a bigger fight. He didn't die yet so he's bound to fight someone and Garlic didn't get a match up yet either, so I go by the alignment here.

6. Aokiji vs Garlic, that's some really big hype for an admiral, I think it's a bigger hype to fight Shanks dad than Skanks himself. Therefore Aokiji > Aikanu here.

There seems to be a wider team up based on the pages.

Then Dragon I imagine perhaps will eventually support Luffy? So that's why I drew the blue line and then made a parallel to Aokiji possibly supporting Buggy.
However it might be the case that these are bigger team ups:

Buggy's crew teams up with BB crew, so Aokiji helps both.
Luffy and Shanks teaming up doesn't sound outlandish.
So it might a big all out war eventually between Buggy + BB vs Luffy + Shanks. It makes perfect sense!

Here however I am not sure Garlic would team up with Koby and Sabo. Sabo and Koby could definitely fight together.

Further parallels I noticed here, are based onverlap. Koby bottom right same as deskainu. Sabo bottom left same as Imu. Aokiji overlap with Dragon.
Sabo replacing Imu at the end seems confirmed once again.
And Koby replacing Deskainu seems very likely in the future.

What match ups do you think the last page foreshadows?