Questions & Mysteries Gaara was a Uzumaki?

uzumaki characters is just way too op they had huge chakra reserves and preety much the only way to stop uzumaki is to knock them down, loke kushina, naruto and even karin

the hidden cloud, orochimaru.

hidden cloud once tried to kidnap hinata and kishina, oro did the similar thing to sasuke, so theres a chance that gaara’s father was probably a half uzumaki.

And Gaara was there through the first and the final battle on the 4th great ninja war… its like the only way to stop this guy is you knock him out, he fought the edo kages, madara and many more.

and even back then on his kid days the only way to stop him is to knock him down..

what do you guys think is gaara and half uzumaki? Or is it just a coincidence or his red hair has a traggic past because of the wars…?

:seriously:
Huh what ugh no… This was a pain to read but no. Having red hair doesn’t mean you’re an Uzumaki, it’s not even the same bright red texture as the rest.

We clearly see that Gaara’s hair is a fusion of his parents. His dad having dark auburn like hair and his mom being a blonde.

Think in one of the novels they revel that Gaara, Temari and Kankuro are from the "Kazekage Clan" that is a tradicional clan from Suna. Seems like Suna is more like a monarchy where the Kazekages always came from this same clan, in the novel they even talk about making Kankuro the Kazekage because he is from the same clan, and he dont have red hair.

wow i'm amaze that people still debating over the dead manga lmao... but the answer is no.
I never liked the manga, I always preferred the anime
People have their interests and that's fine just cause something is dead, Does not mean people cant or should not talk about something

I never liked the manga, I always preferred the anime
People have their interests and that's fine just cause something is dead, Does not mean people cant or should not talk about something
thats why i'm amaze thooo, not saying its bad :wonderland:
Post automatically merged:

Why dead? Don't get me wrong,I don't like Boruto but it has it's own fanbase. Even a few people in my friendlist like Boruto.
i mean its over and i prefer to say Boruto its not really an extend of Naruto lmao..

tho tbh i really like Naruto but long before the great war with alien Otsutsuki :josad:

i mean its over and i prefer to say Boruto its not really an extend of Naruto lmao..

I mean it's a forced sequel not much that different to dbs and evangelion rebuild
Oversaturation and milking of ip often results in less quality products with time as the passion that the projects often start with stop to exist with it now just being a paycheck. It shows really with kaguya appearing out of literal nowhere just to felicitate a sequel with the anime mentioning the oststuki just cementing the point had.

Like most of the Naruto fanbase. Even devilartemis makes fun out of Boruto.:gokulaugh:

As far as im aware, The versus community and alot of the naruto one digs boruto
I personally have dislike for the series something that alot of people have given me s-it for but im just not one to stan for something blindly especially when the center character of the series is called some rusty weak deadbeat who does not give any care for his own kid. Fans like what they like though so you know adult naruto the strongest version of the character according to the stans of the series would be so strong that he can produce thousands of clones to fight mizuki as a kid but cant keep more then 3 up to spend time with his kid in boruto, That's what you call power progression right there.