Character Discussion Gaimon D. Chest

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
First, we obviously have Katakuri. But, as Vegapunk is talking about the D, he states "and to those of you who have suffered for this, I can only pray my voice reaches you"

Who is shown when Vegapunk says this? FUCKING GAIMON

In D. Chest?!?!?

Gaimon has both HORRIBLE LUCK, while the D's are said to have checkered fates, and Vegapunk's message states "I can only pray my voice reaches you", when Gaimon CAN'T HEAR HIM because he doesn't have a Den Den Mushi.

Is Sarfunkle a D, as well? Many questions need answering...

Never forget Luffy asked Gaimon to join his crew. Sanji's lucky they left Gaimon behind, who knows what kind of Haki Gaimon would unleash if he ever got out of that chest

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Gaimon couldn't join because Oda can't have any of the members being stronger than Luffy. Besides Franky, I mean.
Remember when One Piece was cool, and a guy stuck in chests befriended as army of animals, rather than a tiny Japanese girl drugging pirates with Mochi to become her Beast slave army?

Tama? More like discount Gaimon.

If Gaimon was in Wano, Kaido would have joined the crew by Act 2 after becoming bros with Gaimon, and Kaido would have low-diffed Big Mom.

Tsk tsk. One Piece, a manga where the characters with green hair constantly have to be nerfed by the author.

Remember when One Piece was cool, and a guy stuck in chests befriended as army of animals, rather than a tiny Japanese girl drugging pirates with Mochi to become her Beast slave army?

Tama? More like discount Gaimon.

If Gaimon was in Wano, Kaido would have joined the crew by Act 2 after becoming bros with Gaimon, and Kaido would have low-diffed Big Mom.

Tsk tsk. One Piece, a manga where the characters with green hair constantly have to be nerfed by the author.