Gakuki replaces Gekishin against Riboku.

We had the war between Zhao and Yan, where Zhao (and Riboku) ended up victorious. The Yan forces were led by GG Gekishin, who was slayed during the battle by Houken.

Gekishin :
Gekishin was quite the hyped fellow, he held inside his head all the tactics and knowledge of warfare of Gakuki and possessed the talent to riproduce Gakuki's warfare, which utilized one own unfavorable situation to turn the tables against the enemy. He was able to locate the actual HQ of Zhao, which Riboku called a most impressive feat. He came there with 15,000 of his men (against Riboku's 8,000), the main force being the Poison Dog unit, whose cavalry speed was far greater than Riboku had imagined.

Here Houken came into play, attacking them and slaying Gekishin (he believed he could take Houken, lol) soon after and 20,000 Yan soldiers were captured, the war ended in a day. It was said that if Gekishin had remained in Zhao, he could very well have climbed up his way to even one of the Three Great Heavens.

In this scenario, Gakuki replaces him. He is one of the most hyped individual in the series. 40 years before the series, Yan was almost nearly wiped out by the superstate of Qi and Gakuki managed to turn the tide back completely. He led the first official coalition army against Qi, destroying most of it. He was called "God of the military", the eastern equivalent to the Qin 6 and Zhao 3 and it is said that he kept the balance of power across China alone.

So, Gakuki replaces Gekishin in this exact Zhao/Yan war. The forces remain the same etc.
How do you see the whole scenario playing out?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Jailer @Owl Ki
@Blackbeard @Da evil Who @Haoku @Topi Jerami @RayanOO @Shanks @Monet
@MarineHQ62 @Seth @TheKnightOfTheSea
@kom5

This very heavy to answer

We know that Gakukin couldn't stop Qi until Coalition army was raised but even I'm not sure maybe he was not a GG at that time and was appointed to that position

Based on those two paths we can come to a conclusion

First path he was part but couldn't stop Qis aggression
Then I think Riboku takes it
Riboku is someone who knows the outcome of the battle before it starts like Ousen
Bar Ousen maybe Renpa I don't think there is a general that can match Riboku head on

2nd path
Equally matched though some may think Riboku failed in the Coalition war where Gaku would overrun Qi if not for schemes

Riboku would also have won if Qi wouldn't betray the alliance so there for me equal

Well if it was Gakuki I am sure Riboku will put more effort than he did against against Gekishin who he pretty much completely destroyed. And I think people mistake him using Houken as him needing to use Houken. Riboku as shown by stats provided by the author himself was stronger than Gekishin even physically. And Gakuki isn't much stronger than Riboku either. He can just use archers to kill Gakuki after trapping him.

He can use Ryudoryoku to trap Gakuki too if he tries to charge at him. Whereas in long range, Riboku is smarter

I am pretty certain that Riboku wins 7/10
Post automatically merged:

I see Gakuki winning with a extreme diff war.

I only put Renpa and Gakuki above Gakuki.
How is Renpa above Riboku? Genuine question

Last edited: