Theory Garp know everything

What if.....
Garp know what one piece is.. and everything about the void century
A guy who's strong enough to go toe to toe with pirate king doesn't know about it..... I doubt it
And the second things is
What if..... Roger told him everything what he found at laugh tale island in exchange of taking care of Ace
The conversation between garp and Roger was surely sorted to amount the information

Reason why garp always wanted luffy to join marines and eat it from the inside and when it turn the other way around after marineford arc.... Garp said- "not big enough"

1) being strong doesn't mean you would know what one piece is.

2) We were clearly shown , A child bare no sin of parent. Dialouge from roger. Garp was hesitent to kill a child too instead he adopted him

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
(Pinging @Garp the Fist for this one in case he wants to share some thoughts).

I know Garp is a polarizing character within the community, but he is not dead; the narrator has made no official statement, and his wounds have been frozen by Kuzan at the end of Chapter 1088. A character of this prominence is going to be put to good use by Oda in the near future, but for now he belongs to the "MIA/unknown" status.

With Koby and co. having escaped, the Blackbeard Pirates gained an excellent bargaining chip to make a deal with the WG. Imagine the uproar in the world when the newspapers announce the capture of their beloved "Hero of the Marines." Let's also think about the boost of morale it would give to the pirate world and those within the Cross Guild.

What I hope does happen is Blackbeard returning to Beehive Island and interrogating Garp using Pudding's memory powers. He will get to have a cinematic outlook on his entire life and learn a great deal about Rocks, God Valley, the Monkey D. family, his Marine career, and other connections. This is a good opportunity to have some flashbacks, and who knows, maybe Garps' memory will be completely erased or messed up, especially once they're done extracting information.

I'm going to ignore Dragon on this one, not due to his famous "..." but because we have no idea the extent of his relationship with the old man. He might actually make a move, or he may choose not to. Instead, we consider Luffy's reaction if he learns about it post-egghead:
  1. He's obviously going to be super angry and will have to make the difficult decision of either continuing on to Elbaf or making a beeline straight to BB's turf.
  2. The capture alone is definitely another driving factor to motivate Luffy's beef with BB.
  3. In Chapter 1116, we see Sengoku on a battleship with Tsuru, possibly taking matters into their own hands. Both Luffy and Sengoku share something in common: their connections with individuals taken down by BBP (Law and Garp). This is a huge reach, but we might have them all work together as a team.
We are not ready; everything is gearing up for Blackbeard to be a greater threat at an unprecedented level than before. Enjoy the ride.

:zehaha:

What if.....
Garp know what one piece is.. and everything about the void century
A guy who's strong enough to go toe to toe with pirate king doesn't know about it..... I doubt it
And the second things is
What if..... Roger told him everything what he found at laugh tale island in exchange of taking care of Ace
The conversation between garp and Roger was surely sorted to amount the information

Reason why garp always wanted luffy to join marines and eat it from the inside and when it turn the other way around after marineford arc.... Garp said- "not big enough"

Hello,
I thing Garp knows about the One Piece and the void century, it adds depth to his character and motivations. He believed that Luffy could reform the system from within by using his strength and ideals to create positive change.