Versus Battle Getojaku vs Yuta

Who wins?

• Total voters
The intel Kenjaku can have on Yuta is that he has Rika and can copy and store CTs.

The more important intel is which CTs he has currently, which is impossible to know.

Couple that with Yuta's insane CE reserves and the fight becomes longer and harder than for Yuki rn.
I dunno if I agree

All Kenjaku has to do is stall for 5 minutes and he wins pretty much automatically

Based on what we've seen so far it doesn't look like that will be very hard for him to do tbh... though we haven't seen Yuta's entire kit so it's impossible to tell

A domain battle is completely out of the window

But yeah

Yuta would have to be much better than he was in Sendai to stand a chance against Kenjaku

I dunno if I agree

All Kenjaku has to do is stall for 5 minutes and he wins pretty much automatically

Based on what we've seen so far it doesn't look like that will be very hard for him to do tbh... though we haven't seen Yuta's entire kit so it's impossible to tell

A domain battle is completely out of the window

But yeah

Yuta would have to be much better than he was in Sendai to stand a chance against Kenjaku
In Sendai already Yuta was dealing with 4 Grade 1 (at the very least) enemies, solo. And did that without significant injury.

We didn't see his Domain, though I doubt he could win a Domain battle against Kenjaku. However, we don't know if Rika is a part of his Domain. That would give him a scenario where, in a brief Domain clash, Rika and Yuta would have a numerical advantage and use it to break up the Domain engagement completely.

His CE reserves make it easier to deal with post-DE drawback.

And besides all of that, Yuta is the only sorcerer (not curse user) to receive the hype of even coming close to Gojo. That puts him above the rest, Yuki included.

Kenjaku is winning, but not as easy as everyone seems to think.

In Sendai already Yuta was dealing with 4 Grade 1 (at the very least) enemies, solo. And did that without significant injury.

We didn't see his Domain, though I doubt he could win a Domain battle against Kenjaku. However, we don't know if Rika is a part of his Domain. That would give him a scenario where, in a brief Domain clash, Rika and Yuta would have a numerical advantage and use it to break up the Domain engagement completely.

His CE reserves make it easier to deal with post-DE drawback.

And besides all of that, Yuta is the only sorcerer (not curse user) to receive the hype of even coming close to Gojo. That puts him above the rest, Yuki included.

Kenjaku is winning, but not as easy as everyone seems to think.
I'm not saying it's a low diff

I'm saying I just don't see how he could win... like at all

Kenjaku has almost every possible advantage

Domain, versatility, CQC, general IQ/battle IQ, etc

The only advantage Yuta has is CE reserves and I really don't think that will matter much since they both have insane amounts of CE

Kenjaku has spammed CSM, used RCT to repair his thrashed arms + other damage he has taken, used a open barrier domain (may take more or less CE we dunno), and has also used his gravity CT multiple times

I don't think something like CE reserves will decide the outcome of the battle when they both clearly have monstrous amounts

All of this is without mentioning Yuta's hard 5 minute limit

He can use partially manifested Rika outside of the 5 minute limit but that's nowhere near enough to fight Kenjaku

It's just not possible for him to push him past high diff... ish based on what we know so far

The intel Kenjaku can have on Yuta is that he has Rika and can copy and store CTs.

The more important intel is which CTs he has currently, which is impossible to know.

Couple that with Yuta's insane CE reserves and the fight becomes longer and harder than for Yuki rn.
And Kenjaku has the same advantage through CSM’s multiple spirits using their own CTs + Gravity. Ganesha alone is going to be a problem with the concept blocking CT against Rika. Yuta has zero intel on any of that without help beforehand which was the whole point of Choso’s plan.

Making it drastically harder to figure out. Why? Because Yuta can only use his FP for 5 minutes to even force Kenjaku to expel his tricks.

Yuta gets cockblocked by him if he ever tries using RCT which Kenjaku has full intel on. No intel on Kenjaku means Yuta will eventually expand his DE, Kenjaku uses Simple Domain, Yuta suffers burnout and then he is picked apart. Kenjaku doesn’t even have to use his own DE to win at all. Yuta doesn’t have Choso or Tengen’s help/knowledge, he’s losing in half the time that we’re seeing Tengen team vs Ken pan out.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Gojo is not Low diffing current Yuta.
You were right my dude. Gojo isn't low diffing him, he's straight up negging him lmao. :josad:

Had to do some friendly fire. :endthis:

But I think it's clear now that Kenny is stronger, but Yuta may surprise us in his, I assume, fight with Kenny.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I didn't take the time to think about it but yeah

Now that we know open domains counter regular domains Yuta gets folded 1v1
Yeah he is outclassed there. Plus, I think it's highly probable that Kenjaku being at least a 1000 years old and having lived through all of those ages, knows the condition for the Copy CT. Plus he has multiple CT as well. It's not looking good for Yuta ngl. He might surprise us in his fight but will prolly need to evolve. Hell, he's probably learning a lot now watching the peak of jujutsu going up against each other.

Last edited:
Yuta has RCT too though.
And can use his own Domain expansion to fight like Yuki could fight Kenjaku.

I think Yuta will lose now, but it's obvious to me that Kenjaku is gonna be beat by Yuta.
If Yuta expands his domain and it's crushed by Kenjaku he has no counterplay

He's not like Gojo who can solo the disaster curses with nothing but his CE and close combat abilities

Kenjaku is good at CQC and would still have his CT at his disposal

Not to mention slashing and being crushed by the weight of gravity are very different forms of damage

We'd also have to assume Yuta didn't use Rika beforehand

Cause if he did and she's on cooldown he's fucked
Post automatically merged:

Yeah he is outclassed there. Plus, I think it's highly probably that Kenjaku being at least a 1000 years old and having lived through all of those ages, knows the condition for the Copy CT. Plus he has multiple CT as well. It's not looking good for Yuta ngl. He might surprise us in his fight but will prolly need to evolve. Hell, he's probably learning a lot now watching the peak of jujutsu going up against each other.
He has multiple CTs and a potential 4th CT that we know nothing about

Yuta isn't soloing Kenjaku without a significant power up tbh