Ghosts of Tsushima and God Of War confirmed for PC

W

Wonderful World

Yeah optimisation is definitely gonna be a major concern. But hopefully, they will receive the same dedication that Horizon: Zero Dawn got, if they end up having launch/porting issues too!
I own all three of those games on PS5 and they're some of the best I've played in the last 10 years. I have more confidence in them being better optimized, unlike Cyberpunk and CD Projekt Red. :pepeanger:

I'm just glad that PC players will finally be able to try GoW. The story is incredible and seeing a different side of Kratos was something I didn't know I needed till I got it.

G

Gorosei Informer

I own all three of those games on PS5 and they're some of the best I've played in the last 10 years. I have more confidence in them being better optimized, unlike Cyberpunk and CD Projekt Red. :pepeanger:

I'm just glad that PC players will finally be able to try GoW. The story is incredible and seeing a different side of Kratos was something I didn't know I needed till I got it.
Yeah, I'd really like to try these games, I'm glad I'll have the opportunity to now on PC! I need a MUCH better PC first though! LOL

:finally:

Welp lol:

Post automatically merged:

W

Wonderful World

Yeah, I'd really like to try these games, I'm glad I'll have the opportunity to now on PC! I need a MUCH better PC first though! LOL

:finally:

Welp lol:

Yeah, I'm still on a waitlist for an RTX 3080 right now. I probably don't deserve one since I currently have a 3060.

With Covid, it's so hard to get anything as far as electronic parts are concerned. Have you played the Souls series or Sekiro?

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, I'm still on a waitlist for an RTX 3080 right now. I probably don't deserve one since I currently have a 3060.

With Covid, it's so hard to get anything as far as electronic parts are concerned. Have you played the Souls series or Sekiro?
Nah I haven't, I'm terrible enough at video games without even considering those lmao.

:gokulaugh::josad::neesama:

W

Wonderful World

Ghosts of Tsushima, forgot to specify. And I did play God of War since a kid instead. 🦄
Well, you play as a Samurai during the onset of the Mongol invasion of the Japanese island of Tsushima. While the samurai are honorable, they quickly learn that they need to adopt less than "honorable" tactics to win, with those tactics incorporating stealth, espionage, etc.

The world is vast in this game; I think bigger than Horizon Zero Dawn. Also, the combat is very fast and fluid, with the opening of combat letting you do a Kurosawa film-like Iaidō to initiate against your enemy. You also have different weapon stances: speed, power, agility, for example.

Also, if you play with the Japanese Audio, the voice actor for Jin (main character) is Zoro's Seiyuu, Kazuya Nakai.:cheers:

They aren't actual Ninja, though.

Last edited by a moderator: