Gin vs Bazz B

Who wins?

• Total voters

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
Overall Bazz is more powerful but Gin is most likely faster and his Shikai/Bankai gives him an edge because he keeps the true ability quite close to himself, all he has to do is just nick him once with the blade and its over.

Gin
Post automatically merged:

Gin damaged butterfly aizen

doubt someone like bazz b can

Last edited:
Yeah, IIRC Bazz B held his own against Post-RG Renji.

Mask De Mascline could neg two Vizard Captains but with a 10x cheer boost, was toyed with by the same Renji.

Bazz B should babyshake
Bazz B is definitely stronger, but if he gets hit with the bankai poison then it's over. He's not gonna reiatsu neg that ability since you gotta be significantly higher in reiatsu for that to happen.

I don't know how good Bazz B's reishi manipulation is tbh, he's not like Jugram or Quilge who can deconstruct spiritual beings and kido. He's only got his schrift and his blut.

Edit: I guess if it depends if Bazz's blue vene can block Gin's bankai from piercing his body or if it can stop the poison. As Nodt was able to survive absolute zero with it, so it's durability is pretty insane and it might prevent it from working.

I changed my mind lol, Bazz B wins

Bazz B wins, only way in which Gin could win is if he lands his poison but I donโ€™t think Bazz B gives him that chance in an actual fight with the blut vene in use. The top Sternritter are in a different ballpark compared to guys like Gin.

Gin

Gin damaged butterfly aizen

doubt someone like bazz b can
He caught him off guard, no reason to assume he could replicate that with Bazz B when his blade wonโ€™t be able to pierce through thanks to blut vene.

use. The top Sternritter are in a different ballpark compared to guys like Gin.
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 10:27

Entirely agree
that's why quilge got knocked tf out by ayon who scales below gin right.?

Is ayon, above gin too?

Feats >>>> your baseless headcanon

Bazz b is not on gin's level
If you think bazz b can damage butterfly aizen when he legit struggled against renji then you need to quit powerscaling cause in no universe does renji ever beat any form of aizen

Bazz b lost to ikkaku
Does that prove gin is weaker then soul society ichigo?

Or perhaps fandom is just wrong, and gin one shots soul society ichigo aloong with ikkaku

looks like to me, gin is beating on toshirou

How can this be fandom, Aint bazz b supposed to be stronger then gin.
Oh my, Seems like the fandom narrative falls apart when cold hard facts are talked about like how bazz b lost to toshirou when gin didt,

Done and beat by toshiro and ikkaku both people who gin scales above but fans like to ignore facts

It's why the sub ayon level quilge is rated above espada

Last edited:
Entirely agree
that's why quilge got knocked tf out by ayon who scales below gin right.?

Is ayon, above gin too?

If you think bazz b can damage butterfly aizen when he legit struggled against renji then you need to quit powerscaling cause in no universe does renji ever beat any form of aizen

Bazz b lost to ikkaku

Or perhaps fandom is just wrong, and gin one shots soul society ichigo aloong with ikkaku

looks like to me, gin is beating on toshirou

How can this be fandom, Aint bazz b supposed to be stronger then gin.
Oh my, Seems like the fandom narrative falls apart when cold hard facts are talked about like how bazz b lost to toshirou when gin didt,

Done and beat by toshiro and ikkaku both people who gin scales above but fans like to ignore facts

It's why the sub ayon level quilge is rated above espada
Whatโ€™s all the rambling about? What does Ayon have anything to do with this? It just got a shot in on Quilge and was quickly taken care of..

Quilge was not a top Sternritter either, dude got one shotted by base Grimmjow. He was only tasked to stop Ichigo because of his jail hax that had nothing to do with his actual combat power.
Post automatically merged: Friday at 9:37 AM
The whole point here is that Bazz B kept up with characters stronger than Gin and dogged on others, thus he scales above Gin due to those feats.

Damaging butterfly Aizen with a special technique and while off guard at doesnโ€™t automatically mean you dog on everybody else, Iโ€™ve already acknowledged that if Gin lands that attack then he could win but it ainโ€™t like Bazz B gonna stand there for him to do it.

Bazz b lost to ikkaku

What do Ikkaku and Soul Society Ichigo have to do with this? Iโ€™m at a loss for words. You talking about quitting power scaling and all that but you ainโ€™t got a clue what it even is with what you just said here. First of all Ikkaku and Toshiro are far stronger than their SS arc versions. Secondly Bazz B didnโ€™t lose against Toshiro and didnโ€™t even fight Ikkaku at all, using the SS arc versions to scale Gin above Bazz B despite all that is some of the worst power scaling Iโ€™ve ever seen. Legit makes no sense.

:kobeha:
Dkm lmao, what facts? You just shared a panel from 548 in a cliffhanger in which Bazz B got up and one shotted Toshiro shortly after:
You keep talking about Ikkaku but man didnโ€™t even do anything, Bazz just dodged his attack lmao and that was it.

Realistically Gin should win

If you don't know what his ability is and how it works how can you beat him?

It's OP if he uses it to surprise attack his opponent