Powers & Abilities Giving power level to Main Characters using ranks scale from my headcanon, feel free to write idiotic headcanon here too ! 🌴🌴🌴

How strong were the main character in the Manga Naruto ?

Data :

> Rock Lee Gates opening was said to allow him to greatly improve his strength
> Rock Lee and Gaara fighted Kimimaro who was able to keep Hugo under control and was later resurrected giving a hard time to Mifune and his men along Chip and Hanzou of the Salamander
> Chunin exam guy telling Sasuke that he was strong enough to be a Chunin
> Sasuke helping Kakashi defeat the Two brothers of the mist, two Chunin guys
> Naruto facing Sasuke in nearly equal term at the End of the first part of Naruto
> Naruto ( greatly helped by Gama Bunta ) facing Ichibi
> Naruto facing alone a Chunin guy in the first chapter after being protected by Iruka
> The 4 of the Sound being able to fight 2 ( greatly ) weakened special jounin

I would say that at the battle of the Waterfall, Sasuke was the second strongest in the 6 of the sound ( counting him ) behind Kimimaro and Naruto were as strong as him. So I would say that both of them were at least High Chunin at the end of part 1.

Data :

> Sasuke was able to face Yamato, Naruto, Sai and Sakura alone.
> Sai was said by Danzo to be one of the strongest in his generation ( so not so far from someone like Neji, a jounin ), plus, he did assassinate jounins as demonstrated in his bingo book.
> Sakura and Chiyo faced Sasori, a guy who killed a Kazekage by himself
> Same thing for Naruto and Kakashi who faced Deidera, a guy who defeated Gaara, the Kazekage by himself

( > I don't see Neji becoming stronger than Naruto in part 2, and Neji is a Jounin )

I would say that Naruto ( not relying on Kyubi ) and Sakura have a similar level starting part 2, and Sai should not be far too. So I would say that the 3 of them are at a level of Special Jounin, or more generally, among the weakest Jounin.

Sasuke usually being called Hebi Sasuke is probably already on par with Kage.

After that, the growth of the main cast is pretty clear :

> Naruto being said to surpass or being on par with Kakashi following Rasenshiruken training, then on par with Jiraya following Sage training and finally on par with his father when confronting the Raikage to participate in the war.
Sakura being more or less on par with Tsunade.
Kakashi being a possible choice to become Hokage then becoming it.
Sasuke battling with Tsuchikage, Bee, Danzou, the Mizukage, Mifune and then surpassing them all when acquiring his brother eyes.

🏵️

All I know is, Boruto is trash
Thanks mate. I forgot to talk about Boruto main cast. ( Speaking of which Boruto is one of my two favorite Manga )

Data :

> Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki faced Boro and won
> Boruto is a genius when talking about Ninja Arts
> Mitsuki ( probable clone of Toneri ) in Sage form speed blitzed Log and Orochimaru
> Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki defeated Deepa, who is probably not so far from Kage level

I sincerely think that the 4 of Boruto, Kawaki, Sarada and Mitsuki are of Jounin level already, with Boruto having Kāma, Jougan and being Momoshiki vessel, Kawaki having Kāma, and Mitsuki having a Sage form.

❤️