Character Discussion Giving Strawhats Devil Fruits Part 2

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Here's Part 2 and to kick things off let's start with everyone's favorite Fish Jinbe.

JINBE- hmm Jinbe seems like a great all around fighter a beast on land and in sea and while eating a devil fruit may prevent him from being able to fight in the sea without a bubble he still can use Fishman karate to do major damage but what do you give a man with dominance over Land and Sea? Why not something that gives the ability to fly? What about Kurasu's Soot Soot fruit ? This will allow him to habe power in the sea land and air.

Next let's talk about Sanjj hmmm he has the speed, he has the strength and he has the durability but what will amplify his kicking power I think the Quake Quake Fruit would pair well with Sanji imagine getting kicked by a quaking burning hot foot the amount of damage this would cause to his enemies would be astronomical

Now last but certainly not least Roronoa Zoro hmm now I could try the cheap option and say oh the chop chop fruit but where's the fun in that ?

What's a fruit that will pair well with Zoro's power hmm what about brynddii world's Moa-Moa no mi that fruit allows the user to multiply the size strength and speed of any object they touch even without that power Zoro is able to cleave mountains in two and cut just about every thing imagine Asura Amplified by this ability while coated in conquerors coating, there's not many people in the one piece world can survive this attack.

Next time I'll go over characters outside the strawhat hat crew

Zoro with kaido's fruit would be unstoppable

Nami is smart. She lacks power. A devil fruit like soru soru or enel's/monets logia would fit perfectly.

Warp fruit for Sanji. You'll never know if he's teleporting or blitzing you. Also he gathers ingredients from all over a large area.

Usop should eat the gura gura no mi. And then some other random df so he can just explode and vanish.

Zoro gets Kaido’s fruit

Sanji gets Marco’s

Jinbei I honestly think either Burgess’s or Jozu’s fruit

Nami gets BM’s

Franky gets Baby 5’s

Usopp the more more fruit from 3d2y

Zoro gets Kaido’s fruit

Sanji gets Marco’s

Jinbei I honestly think either Burgess’s or Jozu’s fruit

Nami gets BM’s

Franky gets Baby 5’s

Usopp the more more fruit from 3d2y
Nami would have either Enel or Hancock's DF's
Usopp would have Blamenco DF as Oda stated or maybe Clown-Clown Zoan DF
Zoro would maybe have Slice-Slice DF
Franky would be either Mr. 5 or Baby 5 DF's or even Robot-Robot DF
Jinbe would be Water-Water DF or since that Water-Water is illegal/limited/forbidden then maybe yeah Burgess' DF
Sanji would have Marco like you said yes or also he'd have Ace or Sabo's DF's.

Last edited: