Glad to be joining aboard !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys. i started watching One Piece 9 years ago & loved it right from episode 1 . Switched to the manga when the PH arc was ending and has had several memorable moments reading the series.

Oda is already the best selling mangaka by far quite deservingly but he is also pretty high on List of best selling fiction authors wikipedia page & i hope that Oda further cements his place in history as one of the best ever fiction writers & not "just" as one of the best ever mangaka.

And yeah ofcourse i intend to enjoy the story itself with all of you folks & 2021 is undoubtedly gonna be the best ever year for One Piece .

Glad to be joining aboard guys :D

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
hi guys. i started watching One Piece 9 years ago & loved it right from episode 1 . Switched to the manga when the PH arc was ending and has had several memorable moments reading the series.

Oda is already the best selling mangaka by far quite deservingly but he is also pretty high on List of best selling fiction authors wikipedia page & i hope that Oda further cements his place in history as one of the best ever fiction writers & not "just" as one of the best ever mangaka.

And yeah ofcourse i intend to enjoy the story itself with all of you folks & 2021 is undoubtedly gonna be the best ever year for One Piece .

Welcome. Have fun.

Welcome to WG!

Status
Not open for further replies.