Rules God of War Discussion Thread

Is God of War the best Game ever?

• Total voters
Lets talk about my all time favorite video game series of all time, and my favorite video game protagonist of all time.

You can talk about any God of war games, talk about which is your favorite, what do you like in what is your favorite, where Kratos ranks as your video game protagonist or anything.

I personally love God of War 3 but latest God of War (PS4) is my favorite video game of all time.
Also Kratos is probably the baddest motherfucker in fiction with his badassary rivaling even that of Guts.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Levi_Ackerman @Sentinel @Light D Lamperouge @Zenos7 @BigChungus2018

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
Now this is a game for men here:finally::finally:I remembered playing this game back in May 2018 and it's probably one of the best PS4 game that I had ever played:sanmoji:(Best PS4 game for me is still Spider-man though):happinesspunch:And Kratos is such a badass lol:myman:Guts's level badassery right there :endthis:Oh and Baldur is the best villain btw:kata:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I played it once and it's fucking amazing.

I also played previous games on my PS2.

Good old times.

They were fun but this one game is a masterpiece when it comes to God of War games!

N

NeutralWatcher

Good game. Kratos is badass mofo that beats Gods left and right. I think the main character experiences some sort of development. In GoW 1, 2, 3 he was a bloody killer and in GoW he became a good father that cares for his son.