God of War Ragnarök - "Boy!"

Which possible boss are you most excited for?

• Total voters
I

Indigo

I think it's guaranteed Kratos is gonna get Mjolnir

The collector's editions both have the Mjolnir as a weapon

and it's been hyped up during the first game

I believe the Leviathan Axe either goes to Atreus or it's broken during the Boss Battle against Thor

I think it's guaranteed Kratos is gonna get Mjolnir

The collector's editions both have the Mjolnir as a weapon

and it's been hyped up during the first game

I believe the Leviathan Axe either goes to Atreus or it's broken during the Boss Battle against Thor
I like the idea of it being given to Atreus but fucking hell it breaking during the Thor fight would be an insane moment as well

I

Indigo

I like the idea of it being given to Atreus but fucking hell it breaking during the Thor fight would be an insane moment as well
It works going to Atreus because we already had that awesome scene in the first game, were Kratos is stuck in the light of Alfheim and Atreus uses the axe to kill a bunch of Elves.

It's also Faye's weapon, it should go to Atreus, just like he had the dagger.
Post automatically merged:

Heard this games a lot longer then the first one
Btw, it's already confirmed that we're gonna be able to visit all 9 realms in this game.

I wonder if we're gonna see the Dragons and the Valkyries from the side quests of the first game.

I

Indigo

I wish I had a PS5 to play this:josad: or a PS4:josad: or any relevant console:josad:

But at least there's theRadBrad and his walkthroughs:pepelit:
I recommend you watch Elajjaz on twitch, there's also a youtube channel that uploads his streams.

He is a fan of God of War for many years, and every year he does a marathon where he replays all games.

This year he is doing it again, right before the new one comes out.

He usually plays in higher difficulties, since he is a pretty good player and speedruns many games, mostly From Software games.

I recommend you watch Elajjaz on twitch, there's also a youtube channel that uploads his streams.

He is a fan of God of War for many years, and every year he does a marathon where he replays all games.

This year he is doing it again, right before the new one comes out.

He usually plays in higher difficulties, since he is a pretty good player and speedruns many games, mostly From Software games.
Tbh I'm not that into gaming since I don't have any consoles or even a PC, but I did play the older God of War games on my cousin's PS2 and remember them fondly.

I might look up Elajjaz, but theRadBrad is kinda the only guy I watch if a new game interests me. And even that happens only once or twice a year.

I

Indigo

also, i recommend every God of War (2018) fan to watch this video:

Post automatically merged:

If this is true, amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
The game is still great but i noticed the lack of .hmm.... polish, compared to the 2018 one.? And a coherrent plot? It sacrifices a lot by jumping back and forth between characters. I also think the hub in the game feels too much Horizon Forbidden West for my taste. I'm right at the start of the final battle and i'm in no urge to finish it for some reason. Still a 9/10 game in my book but i doubt it's gonna edge out against Elden Ring and I didn't even play the damn game.

One of the best games I've played! Really enjoyed my time playing this one, even as "The Boy" pahaha! Epic boss fights as usual and incredible writing!