Location Yorknew
Restrictions:
- CA Gon and Killua
- No Adult Gon

Original Enhancer and Transmuter Duo vs New Gen Enhancer and Transmuter Duo

Matchups ? However you like lol...

Who's winning ?

Opinions:-

Gon vs Phinks: Whilst I see Phinks survivng a Full Power Janken, assuming he's using KO as protection. I do not see Gon survivng a punch from Phinks...that uses like 30-40 winds. I really dont know the PLs for Phinks punches. But im estimating Gon could die to one with 20 winds if he doesnt use any protection, and 30-40 winds if he does. I see Phinks winning mid diff in general. Phinks is just a more experienced and stronger Enhancer, with less restrictions to his crazy output. Gon also doesnt seem faster than him nor can challenge him in anyway.

Gon vs Feitan: I think Feitan mid diffs without even using his Hatsu. Generally I see Feitan dying to a full power Janken, but I do not see Gon landing that on him. In fact Feitan probably blitzes him around, till he eventually kills him. Unlike Killua who actually shown a lot of progress in CA, Child Gon only showed vast improvement on his AP....which really isnt enough tbh.

Killua vs Phinks: Killua is a problem child for the duo, since Kanmaru is a really strong technique. He should easily be faster than Phinks (and Feitan), and I only see Phinks beating Killua if he protects himself with very strong imprenetrable Ken. Then wait till Kanmaru is over and...well...kill Killua lol. As strong as Kanmaru is, it is the only thing that shoots Killua to those insane lvls that people put him on. But the biggest downfall of Kanmaru is that it's attack power is unknown and practically well featless. I just dont see it breaking an experienced Enhancer's Ken....like Phinks.

Phinks mid-high diffs.

Killua vs Feitan: Killua is a lot more trouble for Feitan since he doesnt have Phink's lvls of Ken. Feitan will be utterly outmatched in CQC and will have to rely on his Ken. Of course unlike Phinks, Feitan will take considerable damage. But of course that's literally perfect for Feitan since his Hatsu relies on him getting damaged. When Killua runs outta juice, Feitan just gotta activate one of the pain packers....and it's good night Killua.
-----

In 1v1 duel scenario I see Gon and Killua pushing them to mid-high diff.

But in a 2v2 brawl, Phinks and Feitan beat them mid diff. Either one destroys Gon, and then helps the other with Killua.

feitan blitzed the duo when they were at the auction
Post automatically merged:

Also causally held gon down at one point

Phinks and Feitan.
I think the issue here is that even if Killua speedblitzes one of Phinks or Feitan with Kanmuru and paralyzes them, the other could still have time to react and help his partner.
Killua basically needs to hardcarry by paralyzing both of them before they can react which I don't think he is fast enough to pull off.

While I do think Killua is pretty close to Phinks or Feitan as an overall fighter, Gon is a bit behind as his hatsu just isn't as good as Killua's and his overall combat skills/raw strength aren't as good as Phinks's I would guess.