Great Generals Tournament, Losers R3 - Round 2

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Two more Battles to go before the Semi-Finals! These next two matchups are going to be very hard and are going to result in some painful eliminations lol.

Let's do this!

Loser(s) of this round are eliminated

Rules:
-Some of the Generals featured in this tournament have only hype and no feats, so just vote based on who you think would win based on whatever reasoning you feel!
-You MUST vote in the poll for your vote to count!
-Discussion is of course always welcome but keep it civil. Feel free to try and persuade each other why the General you feel is stronger overall would win.

Round 2 - Losers Round 3

Ka Rin

-Prime Minister of Chu: Ka Rin has a larger Chu Army of 300,000 (Including her Elephant Battalion that she used during the Battle for Kankoku Pass)
-Subordinates Generals/Commanders:
Rinbukun
Kou Yoku (5,000 Man Commander)
Haku Rei (5,000 Man Commander)
Ka En

VERSUS

Ou Ki

-The Last of the Qin 6: Since he was the longest living member of the Legendary Qin 6 and was regarded as the strongest General of his age, Lips-Sama has a Qin Army of 200,000 men
-Subordinate Generals:
-Tou
-Roku Omi, Kan Ou, Rin Bou, Dou Kin, Ryuu Koku, etc etc

Scenario: War to slay the opposing commander or force them to surrender by any means necessary. Literally any strategy or lack-there-of is allowed. If you think one of the Generals would permanently retreat, count that as a loss for that General.

Who Wins and Why?

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Patryipe @Bullet @Dark Admiral @Guan Yu @Dovahkiin @Greenbeard @DizzyBrows @PuckTheGreat @MarineHQ62 @NeutralWatcher @RayanOO @Ninjashadow0209 @Arara @Hiragaro @Yo Tan Wa @Xione @FaradaySloth @ranady @Shanks

I honestly don't know to what extent can the 100,000+ Chu soldiers affect the battlefield (well, knowing that they're being commanded by Karin who tortured Rinbunkun's army, she would definitely make them fight to their full extent) but a heavily wounded Rokuomi and Kanou already neutralized the Elephant Battalion and a Tou army of 5,000 managed to reach Rinbunkun, so i'm confident when Ouki himself leads the charge he would reach Karin's HQ because his broadened vision allows himself or his subordinates to led a decisive thrust on Chu's weak points.

IDK, i see several of Ouki's commanders killed in the process (Kouyoku and Hakurei would slaughter the likes of Doukin and Rinbou) but Ouki still manages to slay the linchpin of Chu, Karin as a tradeoff. So yes, according to the scenario rules it should be Ouki's victory after a bloodbath lol.

Looking forward to the finale of the tournament :steef:

Voted Ouki without paying attention.
100,000+ of the Chu army?? I'm giving it to Karin this one. Only reason Chu struggled against Qin back in Coalition arc was because of Kanmei's dumbass choosing to engage Moubu. If Karin had been the leader they more than likely would've gotten the best of Qin.

But on the other hand she only has 1 general subordinate and bunch of kids vs dude who is loaded with a GG & tons of generals..Maybe that gap in leadership could be exploited to give them the edge.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I also think Lips Sama takes the W here lol. There is a reason that Riboku wanted to defeat Ouki before attempting to attack Qin a Coalition Army. Even with an Army consisting of 6 separate states all ganging up on Qin, Riboku knew that Ouki was such an enormous threat that a Coalition victory was not guaranteed with him in the picture.

Even with a numerical advantage, I don’t see Karin defeating Ouki here. Her tactics are great but I don’t think Ouki will fall for any of her tricks, and he will be able to read her well enough to slay her 1v1, as even if Karin is literally as strong as Kanmei like she has claimed, that still doesn’t guarantee her a win 1v1 against the Monster Bird.

Especially with Tou supporting him, I think Ouki takes this after a tough battle.

The 100k army gap is surely going to be a huge trouble to be dealt with for Ouki and his men but I have full faith in our Ouki sama. Him being present in the battlefield alone is a huge boost of morale for his troops. Ouki has a men who will fight as a one single unstoppable force. They have formed their bond after battling in a countless life threatening wars and always emerging on top. (mostly)

Karin on the other hand, has a sheer number of soldiers on her side but her she lacks the inspiratory leadership that Ouki possess. The only person she can impress is that boot licker of hers. lol
The numbers advantage will give her the upperhand for only brief moment in the battle but ultimately it will be our Boys who will cease the victory. Ouki might lose few of his vassals though (not Rokumei and Tou).

100k is a lot but Karin doesn't have great fighters under her if Ouki or Tou kills Rinbunkun who will definitely try to duel them they can make the Chu soldiers lose a lot of morale and we had generals overcome big numerical disadvantage in the past i would trust Ouki to do the same here.
Ouki extreme diffs.