Great Generals Tournament, Pools - Round 10

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And we keep moving!

Rules:
-Some of the Generals featured in this tournament have only hype and no feats, so just vote based on who you think would win based on whatever reasoning you feel!
-You MUST vote in the poll for your vote to count!
-Discussion is of course always welcome but keep it civil. Feel free to try and persuade each other why the General you feel is stronger overall would win.

Round 10 - Pools

Ou Kotsu

-Ou Kotsu has a Qin army of 100,000

VERSUS

Go Hou Mei

-Hou Mei has a Wei Army of 100,000 including some Wei War Chariots

A large flatland featuring 2 Central hills (Disregard the 3rd hill for fairness sake)

Scenario: War to slay the opposing commander or force them to surrender by any means necessary. Literally any strategy or lack-there-of is allowed. If you think one of the Generals would permanently retreat, count that as a loss for that General.

The Winner of this match proceeds on in Winners, the Loser heads to the losers bracket.

Who Wins and Why?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Isn't Ou Kotsu the one that got low-diffed by young Kan-Mei, while he was still a Qin's GG. There is no way, he can overcome the battle against the strategist like Go Hou Mei.
To be fair though, I think he just massively underestimated Kanmei lol. I don't think Oukotsu is actually a low diff for Kanmei, there's no way one of the Qin GG known for brute strength is actually that much weaker than a top tier Chu General lol.

To be fair though, I think he just massively underestimated Kanmei lol. I don't think Oukotsu is actually a low diff for Kanmei, there's no way one of the Qin GG known for brute strength is actually that much weaker than a top tier Chu General lol.
All he had was hype of being Qin’s GG but that was debunked by Kan Mei, a brute of Chu. So, a strategist like Go Hou Mei can have a high-diff victory over him unless something else comes to light regarding his battle feats.