Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Rin Shou Jou

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Round 8 Time!

Rules:
-Some of the Generals featured in this tournament have only hype and no feats, so just vote based on who you think would win based on whatever reasoning you feel!
-You MUST vote in the poll for your vote to count!
-Discussion is of course always welcome but keep it civil. Feel free to try and persuade each other why the General you feel is stronger overall would win.

Round 8 - Pools

Kan Mei
(The reckoning!!)

-Kan Mei has a 100K strong version of the army he had during the battle of Kan Koku Pass
-(Kan Mei's Loss Count is currently at 0)

VERSUS

Rin Shou Jou

-Rin Shou Jou has a Zhao Army of 100K
-Subordinate Generals: Gyou'Un and Chou Garyuu ONLY

A large flatland featuring 2 Central hills (Disregard the 3rd hill for fairness sake)

Scenario: War to slay the opposing commander or force them to surrender by any means necessary. Literally any strategy or lack-there-of is allowed. If you think one of the Generals would permanently retreat, count that as a loss for that General.

The Winner of this match proceeds on in Winners, the Loser heads to the losers bracket.

Who Wins and Why?

Finally the GOAT Rin Shou Jou made an appearance. I don't know the reasoning behind but he is just one of my favourite GG. The guy has it all, the Hype, the Legacy and the Strong students/ vassals to back it up. He is considered even Greater than of the mighty Renpa himself as stated in a chapter where he says he will have even Renpa dance in his tunes cuz that what GG does to both friend and foe alike. With the Gyou'un the beast who can probably go toe to toe with Kan Mei himself and the Chou Garyuu the strategist who can both push Kan Mei to extreme diff on their own might, Rin Shou Jou takes this with low diff. Never to forget how even Ouki was left speechless during his confrontation with RSJ. Kan Mei might lose this battle before he even realises if RSJ himself took the helm. :cheers:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Finally the GOAT Rin Shou Jou made an appearance. I don't know the reasoning behind but he is just one of my favourite GG. The guy has it all, the Hype, the Legacy and the Strong students/ vassals to back it up. He is considered even Greater than of the mighty Renpa himself as stated in a chapter where he says he will have even Renpa dance in his tunes cuz that what GG does to both friend and foe alike. With the Gyou'un the beast who can probably go toe to toe with Kan Mei himself and the Chou Garyuu the strategist who can both push Kan Mei to extreme diff on their own might, Rin Shou Jou takes this with low diff. Never to forget how even Ouki was left speechless during his confrontation with RSJ. Kan Mei might lose this battle before he even realises if RSJ himself took the helm. :cheers:
Rin Shou Jou had the charisma of a great King, he may have not been born royalty but that dudes subordinates were more die hard loyal to him than any other we’ve ever seen aside from maybe Tou. He was an Uber confident chad who reminded me of Ei Sei at times in terms of how his men viewed him lol.

I agree with you though, Rin Shou Jou is One of my favorite Great Generals lol.

But even excluding my own bias, the Rin Shou Jou army would take this one. Rin Shou Jou would have KAn Mei dancing in his palms. KAn Mei’s brute strength would likely not be enough to overcome such a huge tactical disadvantage, and even if you don’t think Gyou’Un can slay Kanmei, the Raigoku would certainly slay him after Rin Shou Jou messed his army up.

RSJ takes it imo.

Last edited:
Rin Shou Jou had the charisma of a great King, he may have not been born royalty but that dudes subordinates were more die hard loyal to him than any other we’ve ever seen aside from maybe Tou. He was an Uber confident chad who reminded me of Ei Sei at times in terms of how his men viewed him lol.

I agree with you though, Rin Shou Jou is One of my favorite Zhao Great Generals lol.

But even excluding my own bias, the Rin Shou Jou army would take this one. Rin Shou Jou would have KAn Mei dancing in his palms. KAn Mei’s brute strength would likely not be enough to overcome such a huge tactical disadvantage, and even if you don’t think Gyou’Un can slay Gaimou, the Raigoku would certainly slay him after Rin Shou Jou messed his army up.

RSJ takes it imo.
Kan Mei needs the sleeping Tiger of Chu and Karin by his side to make this battle a worthwhile for RSJ and his greatness.:finally:
p.s. RSJ is one of my top vote to win the tournament, if his health doesn't fail him. Again.

@Admiral Lee Hung the Rinshoujou Army will easily emerge victorious from this battle.

Rinshoujou has some insane hype. He is treated by the manga as the strategical mastermind amongst the original Three Great Heavens of Zhao and is consistently called Renpa’s equal. He was also able to outwit Ouki of all people.

Meanwhile, his greatest subordinate Gyou’un was praised as the symbol of Zhao’s martial might during an era when Renpa and Kaishibou were actively waging wars for Zhao.
Akou was also noted to being overwhelmed by Gyou’un.

This is the same Akou who is consistently portrayed to be Bananji’s equal.

Who in turn was compared to the likes of Renpa and Kaishibou when it comes to martial prowess, by someone who personally knew and fought alongside both of the aforementioned individuals.

Chougaryuu is no slouch either as he consistently thwarted the entire Qin Right Wing multiple times during the Battle of Shukai plains and was considered the best tactician amongst the Zhao Left Wing by Ousen.

He was shown to be capable of slaying soldiers of the Akou Army with ease and hold back Adjutant Banyou and the Gyoko Hou without any difficulty.

He was also capable of temporarily overpowering Shin and ultimately giving him a mid diff fight.

Keep in mind that Shukai Plains Shin had already proven himself to be able to stalemate both the Wei Fire Dragon Gaimou and Gyou’un by this point and would later go on to slay Houken.

Rinshoujou, Gyou’un and Chougaryuu are all superior tacticians compared to Kanmei.

Kanmei is simply too straightforward as a General to compete with any of the Rinshoujou Army’s Generals. His idea of a formation is to spread his troops in a line and either march forward or stay put until his army clashes with the opposing army.

Honestly, I would even make an argument for Gyou’un alone as a General, to be capable of defeating the Kanmei Army. His instinctual tactics would completely go over Kanmei’s head and with his own strength, the Rai’un

and the Raigoku technique.
Then I would say that Gyou’un would actually be capable of successfully slaying Kanmei.

Kanmei’s own subordinates are rather lacklustre. The fact they could not defeat Moubou’s subordinates and Heki speaks for itself.

Rinshoujou Army victory, low difficulty.

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited: